Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Upcoming FR Novel Release Listing
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

BenN
Learned Scribe

Japan
333 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  07:16:36  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember the last time I bought an 'in the flesh' book; my kindle collection is getting pretty extensive now. The convenience, and the easy way to scratch my impulse-buy, instant-gratification itch, make e-books vastly preferable for me.

Erin -

From the author's point of view, do you have any preference for book mediums/formats?

Edited by - BenN on 12 Feb 2015 07:17:10
Go to Top of Page

packratt
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2015 :  01:30:19  Show Profile Send packratt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My bad. Somehow when I searched I only came up with kindle.
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2015 :  19:07:06  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by packratt

Not at all: Amazon usually loads the Kindle version immediately, and the paper versions sometimes take a while to show up. :)

BenN: Whatever version gets you to buy it!

But all other things being equal, the hardcover has the best return for me.

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Schreckstoff
Seeker

53 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2015 :  12:06:45  Show Profile Send Schreckstoff a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ErinMEvans

quote:
Originally posted by packratt

Not at all: Amazon usually loads the Kindle version immediately, and the paper versions sometimes take a while to show up. :)

BenN: Whatever version gets you to buy it!

But all other things being equal, the hardcover has the best return for me.

Nothing beats a beautiful Hardcover and Farideh makes for fantastic cover art.

Complete Drizzt Saga - Check
In love with Farideh's Saga - Check
Disappointed at Erevis' Saga's apparent end - Check
Go to Top of Page

jmason107
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2015 :  02:24:03  Show Profile Send jmason107 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The little blurb written for Spellstorm makes it seem like it is going to be the game Clue, except Archmage Dungeon and Dragons style lol. It was Szass in the library with an energy drain lol....

V/R,

JMason
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3007 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2015 :  03:11:13  Show Profile  Visit Artemas Entreri's Homepage Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jmason107

The little blurb written for Spellstorm makes it seem like it is going to be the game Clue, except Archmage Dungeon and Dragons style lol. It was Szass in the library with an energy drain lol....

No, no it was the Simbul in the Gazebo with the Rod of Seven Parts!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Check out my eBay store for great Realms/Dragonlance/Ravenloft/Dark Sun/etc series! http://stores.ebay.com/Remembered-Realms-and-Hobbies

Be my friend on Goodreads.com: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6751111-brian
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000