Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 How bloody stupid do they think Mystra is? A RANT
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

RedneckBadgerLord
Seeker

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2011 :  03:31:05  Show Profile  Visit RedneckBadgerLord's Homepage Send RedneckBadgerLord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All right, time to toss my lot in:

I hate the way Mystra's death was handled (I believe they'll have to bring her back at some point.) and the massive cull of the other gods and characters as well.

In the realms, the weave is central to ALL magic, both Elven High Magic and the Shadow Weave are simply the weave in a different form.

Myth Drannor: I have mixed feelings. Like ElAzuth in The Temptation of Elminster I believe that they may call it Myth Drannor, but Myth Drannor it will never be.

(Cue Temper Tantrum) Where is Matzica! I WANT MY MATZICA! (end tantum) I really miss Matzica/Zakhara. But Kara-Tur Redux is ambiguously canon enough for me in terms of OA.

BUT I love the way Returned Abeir was handled. About the only thing I really liked a lot in the 4e books. Cormyr's DDI article was good, and gives a good close to a great portion of the realms. I haven't paid much attention since then.

Swordmage and it's sequels were good, and its easy to turn the word Spellplague into "second Time of Troubles".

Redwall. Drizzt. Kentucky. Enough said.

I was weaned on 2E Baldur's Gate. Learned 3.5E, and can't stand 4E WoF. (Though I try not to mess up canon too badly).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000