Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Looking for Elves of Faerun pdf "Magic Items"
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2012 :  19:35:14  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PM sent, Lord Karsus. Thank you. The email/PM here can sometimes be somewhat cumbersome.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2012 :  22:20:02  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-No problem. I guess I probably should make another thread somewhere about what 'unpublished' stuff I have available, and how to get it.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2012 :  22:24:36  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would be great. Google Docs or Dropbox would be two easy methods of sharing.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

sommers
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2012 :  04:30:58  Show Profile Send sommers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Lord Karsus, that's what I meant, the unpublished source material that was never used to complete the other sections, like the magic items. You can still go to the thread at WOTC and see the links to some of the magic items, but they go to the realms vault and don't exist anymore.

I second (or fourth, not sure which) the request to find a place somewhere to download a whole zip file. Storage space and bandwidth are cheap!
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2012 :  19:04:47  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-No problem. I guess I probably should make another thread somewhere about what 'unpublished' stuff I have available, and how to get it.

I agree wholeheartedly!

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2012 :  19:32:51  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I'm not going to release everything, because it's not all finished. If/when people want one or two things, I have no problem sending them e-mails with the stuff on a request basis. But, I'm not going to put everything in a large dump, because it's not done.

Elves of Faerūn

Edited by - Lord Karsus on 05 Mar 2012 19:33:32
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2012 :  22:43:44  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-Anything linked in the directory that says 'Completed by X' is finished. Things that are listed but aren't finished are either written up to varying degrees of incompletion, or just blank MS Word documents. I have no problems sending anything that is unfinished anyone's way, but e-mailing hundreds of files at once is a bit unwieldy. Sage, and anyone else who asked, pick out a few articles, and I'll send them your way, and ask back in a few days and I can send some more- staggering is much easier.

Are you at all interested in having some help to get these other 3 volumes completed? I'd leave the final compilation/PDF conversion to you, but I'd love to help out if it will get these documents into a finished form.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2012 :  01:20:33  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jakk

Are you at all interested in having some help to get these other 3 volumes completed? I'd leave the final compilation/PDF conversion to you, but I'd love to help out if it will get these documents into a finished form.

-Even though the project is more or less in hibernation, anyone is always welcome to contribute. Given, though, that of the things that are not published, I would say that maybe only a third (if even) of all of it is stuff I've already done, I would not hold your breath on it all getting done.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Mordriel
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  13:31:11  Show Profile Send Mordriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Is there a working link to Lord Karsus' Elves of Faerun books? The Deviant links aren't working anymore.

Thanks in advance

Edited by - Mordriel on 26 May 2019 13:34:09
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2019 :  00:21:27  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mordriel

Hello,

Is there a working link to Lord Karsus' Elves of Faerun books? The Deviant links aren't working anymore.

Thanks in advance

I 2nd this. I'm also in need of it.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3737 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2019 :  04:24:04  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-PM me

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Mordriel
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2019 :  06:43:15  Show Profile Send Mordriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right on, pm sent!
Go to Top of Page

Greyholme
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2019 :  09:34:22  Show Profile Send Greyholme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I need as much as I can get about elves too....
Go to Top of Page

Xandegar
Acolyte

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2020 :  05:20:27  Show Profile Send Xandegar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too would like to contribute and would even be willing to publish your content on your behalf if your interested. Considering the current edition of the game which I don't like or play) has VERY LITTLE actual content and their 'selective' editing of 1E and 2E material leaves much to be desired, which is ironic since The Realms is their default world now.

Live Long and Prosper

https://www.facebook.com/XandegarsAdventureRealm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000