Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Patreon projects of interest to Realms fans
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2020 :  03:13:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
It was recently pointed out that we don't have a topic discussing Patreon projects... I cleared it with Big Al, so here we go.

Some simple rules, of course:

1. Shared Patron projects must be either role-playing game material, something closely related to role-playing games, like miniatures or MMOs clearly based on a published role-playing game, or Patreons from Realms authors/designers.

2. All Patreon projects listed will be checked out by moderators, who will remove anything they do not feel meets rule 1.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2020 :  03:19:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's one I myself support: Kobold Press is creating the darkly fantastical 5th Edition Warlock booklets

It is, obviously, Kobold Press, making material for their Midgard campaign setting. They do a lot of adventures, and frequent supplemental material, usually focused around a particular theme.

The Midgard setting is obviously inspired by Earth, but rather than the typical Western Europe-based fantasy, it's more Northern and Eastern Europe; Africa and the Mideast are in there, too. It's darker than most fantasy, without being gritty or grimdark. I quite enjoy it, myself, so I've been doing this Patreon since they started it (I've also gotten a fair amount of their printed material, and supported multiple Kickstarters for them).

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2020 :  15:48:00  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kobold Press puts out solid material from great desingers. I've been using their material for years now.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000