Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Underdark Dwellers: Drow & Driders
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

farinal
Learned Scribe

Turkey
255 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2020 :  15:20:09  Show Profile Send farinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi fellow scribes! My new and first serious D&D supplement is available on DM's Guild! It has 12 new drow and drider monster stats that you can drop in your Underdark encounters, adventures, or campaigns. I used mostly FR lore from 2E resources along with some 3E lore to build these NPCs and monsters.

These include:

Drow Apprentice Wizard CR 1/2
Drow Stalker CR 1/2
Drow Underling of Lolth CR 2
Drow Slaver CR 3
Half-Drow Spore Druid CR 3
Drow Lesser Amorphite of Ghaunadaur CR 4 (with 7 variants)
Drow Lizardmaster CR 4
Drow Shadowcrafter of Shar CR 4
Drow Spidersword of Selvetarm CR 6
Drow Ghoultouch of Kiaransalee CR 7
Drider Webrider CR 7
Vampire Spawn Drider CR 8

I am looking for comments and criticism! In time I will write more Underdark Dwellers stuff for Duergars, Azers, Svirfneblin, others and of course more drow!

Enjoy!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/315463/

"Show some respect!" the draegloth thundered. "You adress High Priestess Quenthel Baenre, Mistress of Arach-Tinilith, Mistress of the Academy, Mistress of Tier Breche, First Sister of House Baenre of Menzoberranzan... you insolent dog!"

farinal
Learned Scribe

Turkey
255 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2020 :  12:33:19  Show Profile Send farinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you follow this link, you can get it just for .99 cents. A special discount for fellow Candlekeep scribes: https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?discount=9fb3a6a95f

"Show some respect!" the draegloth thundered. "You adress High Priestess Quenthel Baenre, Mistress of Arach-Tinilith, Mistress of the Academy, Mistress of Tier Breche, First Sister of House Baenre of Menzoberranzan... you insolent dog!"
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2020 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000