Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Tharazidun and the Patient One in the realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mlan
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2019 :  05:26:37  Show Profile Send mlan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the Patient One is the same deity as Tharazidun. I see multiple references saying Tharazidun is known as the Patient One. Lords of Madness says they are connected in some unknowable way. Is there any realms lore or lore otherwise?

“In my stubborn youth, I believed that I could stand alone, that I was strong enough to conquer my enemies with sword and with principles. Arrogance convinced me that by sheer determination, I could conquer helplessness itself. Stubborn and foolish youth, I
must admit, for when I look back on those years now, I see quite clearly that rarely did I stand alone and rarely did I have to stand alone. Always there were friends, true and dear, lending me support even when I believed I did not want it, and even when I did
not realize they were doing it.”

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2019 :  05:35:33  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neither is a Forgotten Realms deity, so there is no Realmslore regarding them.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1477 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2019 :  12:47:02  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tharizdun is from the Oeridian pantheons and is exclusively a Greyhawk problem. Him becoming the multispherical force of evil is a 4e thing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000