Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 It Has Been
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2019 :  20:34:30  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Many years since I last visited these hallowed halls. How fares everyone?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDonLNKf6_KA9Qlal3Qu3zQ?view_as=subscriber

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2019 :  20:45:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same old, same old.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2019 :  21:14:44  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool. I retired from roleplaying and got back into collecting comic books. I have to say, the Drizzt books from IDW are so gorgeous.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDonLNKf6_KA9Qlal3Qu3zQ?view_as=subscriber
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2019 :  04:29:19  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not on here much myself these days. I just pop in once in a while.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2019 :  06:34:39  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All good. I retired from comic books and roleplaying and now just come up with material for the Realms of questionable quality. Glad to see you popped in.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  22:04:39  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've gotten out of P&P RPGing myself - haven't been here in quite some time. An old friend (if he allows me to call him that) contacted me recently, and rekindled some interest.

I'm more about modding computer games now (now that I have a computer that can handle playing all the latest ones), and I have had a couple of ideas for blending my hobbies, but that would be some years away (so don't count on ever seeing anything LOL). But still, The Forgotten Realms will always hold a special place in my heart. When she calls, I will come.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 11 Feb 2019 22:05:18
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  23:50:45  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to see you around, Markustay.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  10:48:15  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pretty grand. When I saw this scroll, it reminded me that this year marks the 30th anniversary of me purchasing the Old Grey Box (I bought it immediately after 2nd Edition AD&D was released).
Go to Top of Page

Gelcur
Senior Scribe

499 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  23:10:27  Show Profile  Visit Gelcur's Homepage Send Gelcur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I try to visit here as often as I can. Would love to do more gaming but sadly few people around me have the free time to do so.

Mainly I love reading the lower and theories people have here.

The party come to a town befallen by hysteria

Rogue: So what's in the general store?
DM: What are you looking for?
Rogue: Whatevers in the store.
DM: Like what?
Rogue: Everything.
DM: There is a lot of stuff.
Rogue: Is there a cart outside?
DM: (rolls) Yes.
Rogue: We'll take it all, we may need it for the greater good.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  23:57:39  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I've gotten out of P&P RPGing myself - haven't been here in quite some time. An old friend (if he allows me to call him that) contacted me recently, and rekindled some interest.

I'm more about modding computer games now (now that I have a computer that can handle playing all the latest ones), and I have had a couple of ideas for blending my hobbies, but that would be some years away (so don't count on ever seeing anything LOL). But still, The Forgotten Realms will always hold a special place in my heart. When she calls, I will come.

I came back recently myself because the Realms always calls me back.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000