Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Pantheon Primer [deity lore pamphlet primer]
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Storyteller Hero
Learned Scribe

USA
329 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2018 :  06:59:34  Show Profile  Visit Storyteller Hero's Homepage Send Storyteller Hero a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
PRESENTING:

Pantheon Primer #10023; Forgotten Realms 5e

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/262300/Pantheon-Primer--Forgotten-Realms-5e

This is a primer supplement for the deity lore pamphlet series being produced by the author, with information explaining terms used in the series as well as the nature of the status quo maintained between the divine pantheons of Toril in the Forgotten Realms setting.

A basic world map of Toril is included in this pamphlet, as well as a world map showing the affected regions under the authority of the different pantheons of Toril.

The information contained in this document is meant to illuminate an overview perspective of the gods and their place in the Forgotten Realms setting.

This document uses a combination of researched canon compiled across multiple editions of Dungeons & Dragons as well as non-canon gap fillers, bringing the lore up to date with the current era after the Second Sundering.

My Blog: https://www.facebook.com/Johnnys-Tabletop-RPG-Design-Blog-1697026710539149/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

My DMG Shop: http://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?x=0&y=0&author=Johnny%20Tek

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2018 :  14:00:45  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, so I've seen you've done a decent amount of DM's Guild stuff, and I went to go check this out, because I'm interested in the map. I saw your artificer, shaman, swordmage, grim, and prestige entries, and I'm thinking on buying them. I've seen several other shaman and "gish" entries by other people, and I had put a basic spirit shaman in something of my own, but I'm intrigued to see other people's versions. Is there anything else of yours that you would strongly recommend.

Secondarily, what mostly caught my eye was that you had a 90 page ruleset for artificers. I'm interested in setting up several societies that focus on artificing, but in different ways. One will focus on the use of glassteel. Others will use Maztican Pluma and Hishna magic. The society working glassteel will also be those that focus on some of what I see with what you already developed (i.e. golems, smokepowder, alchemy, etc...). Without reading through what you developed, offhand how easy do you think it would be to adapt your material towards the glassteel, pluma, and hishna ruleset, and would you have any recommendations? Noting I'm also looking at Seethyr's stuff as well.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 24 Dec 2018 14:23:53
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000