Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 [Craig Vincent] My general thread and maps
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2018 :  00:03:40  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm creating this thread as a place I can post my cartography and various other 'stuff' as well as a place people can reach me with comments and questions. Please feel free to post here as you like.

So... I'm going to step into my some of my cartography. I looked through the code of conduct and it didn't say anything about not posting images, but, as of yet, I don't think I can recall any images ever being posted, so I'll keep it to posting links to everything; that seems to be the norm.

I'll start with some previous maps I've done and work into the current one I'm doing. A few of the previous ones I've done are my own realm, but I'll post links so you can at least see some of the styles I've used in the past, since, compared to most cartographers, I've not created too many maps.

Realm of Rhielōn
This is my own realm. It's based on the Forgotten Realms - as you'll be able to see. After some mapping of it, I mostly moved on, preferring to map areas of Faerūn.

Nordikana Continent
The central continent.

Trade Sea
The Trade Sea area of the Nordikana Continent. These are my favorite mountains. Unfortunately, I made them in a very long, complicated and destructive way that wasn't detailed. Doing them like this on a large scale would be terrible anyhow. My hope is I can replicate something similar using my current method of making mountains, however, so far, I've not been able to find just the right way.

Nation of Xortaal
A continent up in the northwest of the realm.

Forgotten Realms!

Alright, things you care about...

Cormyr 1
This was my first go at Cormyr. I've played nwn on a Cormyr persistent world since 2005 (though this specific edition was actually for another server where Cormyr was at war with Shade) so I have a lot of history in it. The map is based on Mike Schley's 4E map. This particular one has the 'dungeon' areas faded with emphasis on the war - purple being Cormyr and red being Shade. This was maybe the second map I ever made.

Cormanthor
This was another map I did for a server I briefly played on. I really like the cleanness of it.

Cormyr 2
This was my second attempt at Cormyr. I used the same style as the Cormanthor map. This was tailored to the server I've played on forever. It includes many server-canon locations and edits.

Continent of Faerūn - Last updated 10/10/2021
This is a continent-wide map of Faerūn. The locations have been extensively researched through maps, Candlekeep, PDFs, and other internet resources. If you have comments or notice mistakes, please let me know so I can change them or explain why I did something the way I did. I would argue this is one of the most detailed and lore-correct maps of Faerūn made to date. I will continue to update this link as I update the map.

So! There you are. Enjoy!

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 11 Oct 2021 05:47:53

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2018 :  17:35:32  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's an update on my map at 50%. Currently in the Old Empires, in Unther heading into Chessenta.

**link removed, see original post

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 24 Aug 2020 21:26:34
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2018 :  21:09:56  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alrighty! About a month and a half and over 400 hours later... I've mostly labeled all the specific locations. I say 'mostly' because I'd like to look into more underwater locations in the Trackless Sea and Great Sea, place a few of the prominent Underdark locations, and I'm sure I'll come across less mainstream places as I continue through the next parts. Plus, I'm sure you guys will have lots of places that I don't show.

Until I started this map I didn't really realize just how subjective some of this is. There really are no real answers to some of the final locations of places and it's just a "this is the best spot with the information given". That said, I think this is one of the most accurate and detailed 3E maps so far. It does include places that would have existed retroactively. While the overall map shape is based on the 3E Faerūn map, there are places I used other maps when I didn't feel the 3E map worked right or it wasn't detailed enough.

While mapping maps is always the easiest, I tried to make sure I researched each location so it was placed as correctly as I could determine. In a few places this leads to some differences compared to other maps, however, other times I compromised when it was obvious that -every map- used a certain location despite some really old lore pointing to something else.

What's next? Labeling the geography. That should be far more straightforward! Here is where I'm at. This is at 75%

Generally, white means its inhabited by more than "monsters". Yellow is uninhabited and more dungeon-like.

I haven't made a key yet but it's not too hard to figure out. A couple explanations: Diamonds are single building locations, like inns or manor houses. Circles are settlements. Rings (hollow circles) are nomadic tribes or realms without noted settlements. Squares are realm-like or kingdom-like Strongholds - like Mithril Hall. ^ are places that mostly comprise of caverns or tunnels. x are site locations.

I'm happy to hear comments and locations that I've missed or misplaced - you can post in this thread. Enjoy!

-Craig

EDIT: Nimbral will have a frame around it since it would normally fall outside the boundary of the map.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 24 Aug 2020 21:25:59
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  01:15:26  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In Impiltur: Sarshel not Sarchel and it's the Fortress of Mal, not Mir Fortress.

Dales: Anathar's Dell near Tilverton, not Anther's.

Moonsea: Where is Ghaethlauntar, the mountain in the Moonsea North?

Sword Coast: Larloch's lair, Warlock's Keep?

Vilhon: It's Elupar not Elpur on the Deepwash.

Unapproachable East: Ed's original maps have Inkra, not Inkar on the Golden Way. Also it's Tezir-on-the-Marsh not just Tezir.

Great map.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 23 Dec 2018 01:52:26
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  05:57:04  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

In Impiltur: Sarshel not Sarchel and it's the Fortress of Mal, not Mir Fortress.

Dales: Anathar's Dell near Tilverton, not Anther's.

Moonsea: Where is Ghaethlauntar, the mountain in the Moonsea North?

Sword Coast: Larloch's lair, Warlock's Keep?

Vilhon: It's Elupar not Elpur on the Deepwash.

Unapproachable East: Ed's original maps have Inkra, not Inkar on the Golden Way. Also it's Tezir-on-the-Marsh not just Tezir.

Great map.

-- George Krashos

Well, those are annoying spelling mistakes. I hope that's uncommon. Thanks. They're fixed.

Ghaethlauntar is way above the cutoff of my map. Its north of the Frozen Forest, which is north of Abbey Mountains - where my map stops.

All the maps use "Warlock's Crypt" which is what I used. It's there at the Troll Hills.

I did try to revert to Ed's naming when there was a conflict unless every other notation was the non-ed spelling, then I did not use his spelling for the sake of confusion. In both cases, I tried to note the alternate spelling under the name I used so people are aware. In this case, Inkra, as far as I can tell is only used on Ed's original map. Spellbound, The Horde Campaign and the wikis use 'Inkar'. I didn't note the other spelling though so I will.

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate the help! The more accurate I can make it the better.

-Craig

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  10:37:33  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are yo planning to do an updated map? For what I can see, this map is pre-Spellplague.

It's really good, anyways.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  10:43:00  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stay pre spellplague, it's much better. How would you feel about adding non canon locations. I note you have a few from Scott Bennie unofficial old empires enhancement.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  17:05:22  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Are yo planning to do an updated map? For what I can see, this map is pre-Spellplague.

It's really good, anyways.

I'm not planning to do move past the Spellplague. I don't feel like there's enough lore for the later timelines. From 1E to 3E things aren't too different so you can use a lot of the same information. 4E turns it all upside down and I don't think there's enough information to reliably detail what happened to everything. The 4E Faerūn map is incredibly bleak and empty. That's great for telling stories, maybe since a DM can make things up, but for maps, its hard. 5E builds off that while also reverting in places, and again, it makes detailing hard unless it's done with a designer in tow. I always felt 3E was the safest as its where a lot of people play. Additionally, a 3E map can go a long ways towards 4E and 5E by providing a base for applying the changes that happened in those editions, whereas moving backwards is more difficult. At least those are my thoughts!

Thank you,

-Craig

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  17:27:35  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Stay pre spellplague, it's much better. How would you feel about adding non canon locations. I note you have a few from Scott Bennie unofficial old empires enhancement.

Overall, I've really tried to stick with canon lore, however, this has deviated in a couple spots. The first was the addition of my own created location in the Dragonmere. It's only a single addition that doesn't compete with any other lore. Another was using some places detailed in the 2003 Old Empires 'update' by Scott Bennie. I decided that since he was the original author of Old Empires that I'd use his information. I didn't consider that to be much different than taking information from these forums that have been released by published designers and authors despite not appearing in an official capacity. So, my answer is "It depends on the information and the source". If someone had information about a location that was never officially detailed well, and it tends to be what everyone uses as 'source', I might consider it. But I'm avoiding most of it.

-Craig

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2019 :  03:50:37  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Geography labeled! Next are rivers, mountain peaks, and roads.

There are corrections to make but due to doing each part in a new file its annoying to go back and forth. I'll make most corrections at the end. That said, let me know if you see mistakes, especially misplaced locations or wrong names.

Here's the map so far at about 80%.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 24 Aug 2020 21:27:05
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2020 :  08:15:16  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A few days ago I posted my Faerūn map in another thread. Since people mentioned wanting to use it, I went ahead and added a legend and distances. I also moved some location text around for clarity. I updated the link in that other thread and added it below.

Here's a 100% (10,000px wide) jpg: **link removed, see original post

Please let me know if you see any mistakes. I'll either fix them or let you know why I have them the way they are - if I can remember.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 24 Aug 2020 21:28:05
Go to Top of Page

Icelander
Master of Realmslore

1864 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2020 :  01:22:26  Show Profile  Visit Icelander's Homepage Send Icelander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That looks awesome, thanks for sharing.

Za uspiekh nashevo beznadiozhnovo diela!

Forgotten Realms fans, please sign a petition to re-release the FR Interactive Atlas
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2020 :  08:37:07  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Divinity

A few days ago I posted my Faerūn map in another thread. Since people mentioned wanting to use it, I went ahead and added a legend and distances. I also moved some location text around for clarity. I updated the link in that other thread and added it below.

Here's a 100% (10,000px wide) jpg: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Y-0Uarlbrcw9jLnKAh3fQ_JE8FYIKy_/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you see any mistakes. I'll either fix them or let you know why I have them the way they are - if I can remember.

How would you like to know of any errors, on this thread or via PM? At a glance I've found a few typos and misspellings.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2020 :  07:39:56  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad you like it. Thanks!

I spent the last few days 'finishing' (is a map ever finished?) rivers and roads, and updating some things. I still have more bridges to add, waterfalls to name, and I need to sort out mountain peaks since some are labeled like locations, some are labeled like geography, and some I ignored until I figure it out. I must say though, the 500gb M.2 I got to use solely as a scratch disk for Photoshop has been amazing for editing these. Plus I've linked the maps together so when I update one it automatically updates the merged layer of that map in the other maps so fixing things is much smoother now.

Anyway, here's a link to the map: **link removed, see original post

-----------

quote:

quote:

Here's a 100% (10,000px wide) jpg: **link removed**

How would you like to know of any errors, on this thread or via PM? At a glance I've found a few typos and misspellings.

-- George Krashos

Yea, anyone can post any mistakes they find, or information I've missed here in this thread. If you want to nitpick through Impiltur so you feel like it's something you'd be happy with, I'll work with you on that too if there are changes to make.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 24 Aug 2020 21:27:29
Go to Top of Page

PattPlays
Senior Scribe

469 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2020 :  09:42:29  Show Profile  Visit PattPlays's Homepage Send PattPlays a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm glad you like it. Thanks!

I spent the last few days 'finishing' (is a map ever finished?) rivers and roads, and updating some things. I still have more bridges to add, waterfalls to name, and I need to sort out mountain peaks since some are labeled like locations, some are labeled like geography, and some I ignored until I figure it out. I must say though, the 500gb M.2 I got to use solely as a scratch disk for Photoshop has been amazing for editing these. Plus I've linked the maps together so when I update one it automatically updates the merged layer of that map in the other maps so fixing things is much smoother now.

Anyway, here's a link to the map: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ca-g-aUgsrH2wpcJxnYRcxaCflKOLMaW/view?usp=sharing

-----------

quote:

quote:

Here's a 100% (10,000px wide) jpg: **link removed**

-- George Krashos

Yea, anyone can post any mistakes they find, or information I've missed here in this thread. If you want to nitpick through Impiltur so you feel like it's something you'd be happy with, I'll work with you on that too if there are changes to make.

The old link got killed, glad to see a new one! I will enjoy looking for new details. Thanks!

Edit: I never noticed Jortay's Folly before over in the Fallen Lands. I love how so many minor details exist in these massive maps. (This post is now the second post in all of Candlekeep to even mention the name.)

:The world's greatest OOTA fan/critic: :"Powder kegs within powder kegs!": :Meta-Dimensional Cheese: :Why is the Wand of Orcus just back?: :We still don't know the nature of Souls and the Positive Energy Plane: :PC on profile, Aldritch Elpyptrat Maxinfield: :Helljumpers, Bungie.net: :Rock Hard Gladiator, RIP Fluidanim, Long Live Pluto: :IRC lives:

https://thisisstorytelling.wordpress.com

T_P_T

Edited by - PattPlays on 24 Aug 2020 10:20:04
Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2020 :  20:36:16  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really nice work on the map

Edited by - deserk on 24 Aug 2020 20:36:40
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2020 :  21:12:42  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the support!

Instead of continuing to post updated links that get quoted and I can't remove, I've decided to edit the original thread with the updated link each time. I'll just post that it's updated.

Today's update is a name fix and nations/regions were added.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map

Edited by - Divinity on 24 Aug 2020 21:24:06
Go to Top of Page

cuiilv
Acolyte

Sweden
44 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2020 :  12:23:27  Show Profile  Visit cuiilv's Homepage Send cuiilv a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vaasa: Vaasa, not Vassa. Same with Vaasan Gate.
Moonsea/The Ride: Glumpenflow seems to have lost a 'l'. Need Creek should be Naed Creek (I do wonder who named that place).

Keep up the good work!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2020 :  12:31:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cuiilv

Moonsea/The Ride: Glumpenflow seems to have lost a 'l'. Need Creek should be Naed Creek (I do wonder who named that place).

Keep up the good work!

Pretty sure I saw on Twitter recently that Brian R James named that one, and he knew what he was naming it.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2020 :  22:27:34  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cuiilv

Keep up the good work!

Fixed and thanks. I actually had your map open when I read your comment. I must say, I've done a lot of research, but -you- have soooo many locations named. You certainly dove deeper than I did.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2020 :  11:41:31  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I noticed a spelling error as well. Helios in Chessenta should be Heptios.

I wonder as well if would not be better to remove Dalelands title, and title the individual Dales rather (useful to know where is which Dale), since it isn't a unified state.

Also some other possible settlements to add to the map. Minauthkeep (Vhaeraunite drow settlement and HQ of House Jaelre), it's location is a bit dubious, but it is most likely around the Old Elven Court since that is where the Vhaeraunite drow are most prominent. It is also mentioned to be next to a small stream which could likely be a tributary of River Duathampar, so most likely near that river.

Al Qahara (an elven underground water-well town mentioned in FRCS 4E) seems to be located where Atao is on the map in the Raurin Desert. Looking at some maps by Markustay, looks it's from his maps this name comes from. Maybe an alternative name for Al Qahara? Also noticed that there are settlements in the Raurin listed as "Burried", which should be spelt "Buried".

Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2020 :  00:09:03  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I've made those changes and additions. I'd wanted to add the individual Dales, but it felt forced in. I went ahead and added them though.

Minauthkeep took some thinking, but based on where Cuiilv put it on his map and the descriptions I found, I thought I'd go for a similar position. It makes as much sense as any, and I think it makes sense for the sake of consistency. If something is really vague, we may as well stick together to keep from making things too difficult on those who use and compare the maps.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

cuiilv
Acolyte

Sweden
44 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2020 :  01:04:20  Show Profile  Visit cuiilv's Homepage Send cuiilv a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I feel confident that Minauthkeep's location is fairly accurate based on the descriptions, and Brian R James (who did indeed name Naed Creek) uses the same location for it on his personal Moonsea map https://twitter.com/brianrjames/status/1279062445189824513, so we might as well be consistent on that. It's far worse when you have to place a location and all you got is that it is somewhere in Cormanthor, or somewhere in Sembia.
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2020 :  03:52:13  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Updated the Faerūn map. See the original post. Some updates and additions. I added texture to the water and completely redid all the mountains and hills.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2020 :  06:38:33  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Divinity,

That is absolutely fantastic!

I also have to say: thank you, thank you, for keeping this pre-Spellplague! :) You hit the nail on the head with this notion that there is not enough lore in 5e. There likely will not be significant lore for a while, if ever, coming from WotC. It is expensive for them to keep going on that, and Realms enthusiasts want it consistent, which is more cost. Those smart people that keep the Realms written about are not cheap!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2020 :  19:06:23  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love these maps! Thank you for sharing.

Gang - on the subject of maps, are there any in the public domain of both the Eastern and Western Heartlands that have most cities on them and roads? I am not finding a good one that I can have printed and made into a picture board for my mancave.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2020 :  06:29:32  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Divinity,

I wanted you to know that I've done some research about the environs of Mettledale and Spearsmouth Dale, and to date, have uncovered nothing except one little statement from Master Krashos from back in 2006. So, I've reached out to him in that scroll, hoping that he will be so kind to provide any information that mayhaps has been discovered! :)

Whatever I find, I'll pass along to you. I'd love to have those things all wrapped up! :) My next sandbox campaign is in that larger area.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2020 :  22:07:06  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That'd be great! I overlooked any information on those two small dales. Anything you find would be wonderful.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2020 :  06:01:42  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Divinity,

Well, as promised: unfortunately there is nothing. Those locations are private towns that were added to those maps on a homebrew basis according to Master Krashos.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2021 :  08:03:04  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this new map up to the current lore of the Realms? With current, I mean post-secondary Sundering.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

deserk
Learned Scribe

Norway
237 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2021 :  17:01:34  Show Profile Send deserk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would say it's mostly a 1370s DR map, though it has a few features from 4E/5E, particularly in Chessenta, Vaasa and the Raurin Desert.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000