Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Forgotten Realms comics digital bundle
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2018 :  10:56:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've done more than a few of the Humble Bundle deals, so they email me whenever there's a new one... And this time, they're doing digital copies of a bunch of D&D/FR comics, for a rather reasonable price.

Linky!

I'll be doing this one myself, because of the old DC/TSR titles that are part of the $15 tier. I'm a little irked that I've got to get all the others to get those, but even if I never read any of the others, it's still a great price.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2018 :  20:47:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and if you're interested in this, don't hesitate -- it's a limited time thing, with less than 13 days on the countdown.

As I recall, though, once you get one of these bundles, you can do the downloads whenever you want and however oft you want. I've gotten more than a few ebooks and pdfs of game material from these bundles.

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2018 :  03:49:57  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Are any of those newer ones any good?

-I was surprised that they didn't start a comic line like ten years ago when they did the Dark Elf trilogy. Artwork was very good.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2018 :  04:02:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Karsus

-Are any of those newer ones any good?

-I was surprised that they didn't start a comic line like ten years ago when they did the Dark Elf trilogy. Artwork was very good.

I think I read the Shadowplague one; I don't recall anything particularly noteworthy about it. The Forgotten Realms one was, I believe, an Ed Greenwood story -- so it depends on how much you like his fiction.

Most of the others I've not read, in part because I'm not keen on spending money on a different way to read a story I've already read.

Really, to me, it's worth it just for the old DC/TSR titles.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 14 Jul 2018 05:10:07
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000