Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Question about lore in The Godborn [SPOILERS]
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SABERinBLUE
Acolyte

30 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2018 :  18:51:08  Show Profile Send SABERinBLUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So I haven't read The Godborn and I super don't have time to, so I turn to the fine sages of these forums for an answer to this question: is Mask worshippable by a player wishing to stay true to canon in 1491 DR after the events of this book? I can see that his divinity was gathered into one mortal man named Riven. Is Riven now Mask, like Midnight became Mystra, or is the new god of thieves just named Riven now? Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2018 :  18:57:33  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Riven is Mask, but he is still called Mask. So yes, it's kind of like the Midnight/Mystra, but there is still some element of Riven (as a person) in Mask.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

SABERinBLUE
Acolyte

30 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2018 :  18:58:17  Show Profile Send SABERinBLUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet, thank you so much!
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2018 :  22:20:35  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2020 :  06:55:44  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker SABERinBLUE,

I don't see anything that would make it where Mask would be unable to be worshiped by a player character, post 1491 DR.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by SABERinBLUE

So I haven't read The Godborn and I super don't have time to, so I turn to the fine sages of these forums for an answer to this question: is Mask worshippable by a player wishing to stay true to canon in 1491 DR after the events of this book? I can see that his divinity was gathered into one mortal man named Riven. Is Riven now Mask, like Midnight became Mystra, or is the new god of thieves just named Riven now? Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000