Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 arrowsplit spell 3.5, can it stack with....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blade020877
Seeker

Ireland
66 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2017 :  19:44:01  Show Profile Send blade020877 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
i play a high level ranger, so i looking using Hunter's Mercy spell and on the next round Arrowsplit spell, so my question is would the arrowsplit have the Hunter's Mercy spell on all the arrows or just one??
cheers for advice

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2017 :  22:56:38  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just the one fired.
quote:
If you don't hit in the round following the casting of this spell, the effect is wasted.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Kessalin
Acolyte

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2017 :  02:45:51  Show Profile Send Kessalin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only one of the attacks from the split arrow will be affected by hunter's mercy. The others will roll damage normally and if they critically hit on their own, bonus for you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000