Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Portrait Packs for NWN and BG1 and 2
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Taleras
Seeker

75 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2017 :  02:04:00  Show Profile Send Taleras a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone know of any worth while portrait packs for Neverwinter Nights or Baldur's Gate 1 or 2? There are so many, some seem kind of worthless, others seem like they might be okay, but sifting through them all seems like a big task. I also don't want to add too many at once and have to sift through them as I pick a portrait for a new character.

While we are all here...any recommendations for a single player module for Neverwinter Nights would be great also!

Thanks!

Martinsky
Acolyte

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2017 :  02:59:33  Show Profile Send Martinsky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it better that you create you own because none are perfect. I mean it can be good for someone but bad for another. It real easy to edit , just unzip pack in portrait folder and delete those you dont like and add those you like. I download lot of pack but I didnt use all of there picture. It hard to suggest you a good pack, because maybe you like cartonish or manga or medieval or maybe you prefer stay in same concept as the original game. http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_portraits.php

For module I cant help with the original campaign plus the 2 expension plus I think 3 majors official modules. I never finished them all. With the aurora toolset and online worlds, it big. I tried some module but it to far behind I can t rememeber wich one was good.

Edited by - Martinsky on 25 Oct 2017 03:00:28
Go to Top of Page

Taleras
Seeker

75 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2017 :  21:52:00  Show Profile Send Taleras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info! I didn't even think about downloading and deleting those that I don't like. Good idea there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000