Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 5e adventure for 20th level PCs
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yanecky
Acolyte

Poland
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2017 :  15:50:20  Show Profile Send Yanecky a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm proud to inform you that my newest adventure, "Finders Keepers" is now available on DMG.
I tried to make it deeply connected to the Forgotten Realms lore, so I hope you'll enjoy it, especially that 20th level adventures are not that common.
You can find it here: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/215482/Finders-Keepers?sb=1

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2017 :  22:20:57  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hm, looks interesting. If (or when) my players ever reach 20th level in 5e I'll be sure to give this a look. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Yanecky
Acolyte

Poland
2 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2017 :  08:44:32  Show Profile Send Yanecky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! That's the point - you might never reach 20th level! Take a break from your usual campaign, roll level 20th heroes and have fun! Then return to your regular game :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000