Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Mythal Ghosts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Masked Mage
Master of Realmslore

USA
1362 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2017 :  16:43:13  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys - I remember Ed once did a somewhat detailed writeup about myhtal ghosts, but I cannot remember where to find it. Anyone know?

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2400 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2017 :  20:47:36  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mythal ghosts are explained in detail in both Ruins of Myth Drannor and Cormanthyr. I'm familiar with them appearing elsewhere, though there may have been a 3e copy/paste of the information somewhere.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
4948 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2017 :  04:20:51  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And I did a 5E version in my "Ilmara's Scrying Stones" article on the DMs Guild:

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/202378/Bazaar-of-the-Bizarre--Ilmaras-Scrying-Stones

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Master of Realmslore

USA
1362 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2017 :  16:36:16  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess what I'm really looking for is Ed's little description of spirits in the Weave. "Weave Ghosts" maybe? I don't know. I know it was a long time ago.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30430 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2017 :  16:47:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There was an article from 2001 called Weave Whispers; I believe it was web content.

Can't find anything else that looks any kind of relevant on my NAS, at least not searching for the word Weave in the title.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Senior Scribe

Colombia
849 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2017 :  18:13:08  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aren't those Weave Ghost related with the Harpers ghost? If so, you can found info about them in Code of the Harpers.

Long ago, in the distant past, they fell into decay. The philosopher’s path... The river of glory... Even the saints resting in the darkness rise up without response and block the way...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000