Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 5e Cosmology
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SABERinBLUE
Seeker

20 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2017 :  23:35:32  Show Profile Send SABERinBLUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Okay I am sorry, I am sure this have been covered to death but I looked and I couldn't find anything conclusive. Is the Great Wheel canonically how the Realms cosmology works now? If so, where are the extra planes like Dweomerheart and the House of Knowledge? Outlands, or incorporated into the Outers?

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
2593 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2017 :  23:47:47  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, the Great Wheel is back with some alterations borrowed from 4e (like the Feywild and the Shadowfell). The divine domains are now likely incorporated into the Outer planes. Dweomerheart/Mystra's realm used to be in Mechanus, IIRC. 5e doesn't say anything specific about the divine domains, so you might as well use the 2e info for them (their position in relation to the Outer planes is explained in "On Hallowed Ground").

To all Facebook-using FR fans, you might be interested in checking out this page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/450517575051806/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000