Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Haunted Halls interview
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  14:35:33  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anybody know where to find this interview without the soundtrack on top? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphOwL3iEQI

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  15:14:43  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Duneth Despana

Does anybody know where to find this interview without the soundtrack on top? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphOwL3iEQI

I am not an expert on posting links, so just enter Dungeons & Dragons Online - Ed Greenwood Interview (Complete Interview) in the youtube search bar.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  15:38:47  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe it's not the same interview

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000