Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Computer Software
 Beamdog sale thru Nov. 15 for BG, BG2 and IWD EE
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eltheron
Senior Scribe

738 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2015 :  23:39:00  Show Profile Send Eltheron a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just a note: Beamdog is having a sale beginning tomorrow Nov. 6th through Nov. 15th for their Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate SoA/ToB, and Icewind Dale 1 expanded editions.

http://www.beamdog.com/

They have updated versions for both PC and Mac.

I have no affiliation with them, just thought I'd let people know there's a sale starting tomorrow.

Note: if you look today, Nov. 5th it's still regular price. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on the sale.

"The very best possible post-fourteenth-century Realms lets down those who love the specific, detailed social, political and magical situation, with its thousands of characters, developed over forty years, and want to learn more about it; and those who'd be open to a new one with equal depth, which there just isn't time to re-produce; and those repelled, some past the point of no return, by the bad-taste-and-plausibility gap of things done to the world when its guardianship was less careful."
--Faraer

Edited by - Eltheron on 06 Nov 2015 00:22:53

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1232 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  00:09:55  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eltheron

Just a note: Beamdog is having a sale through Nov. 15th for their Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate SoA/ToB, and Icewind Dale 1 expanded editions.

http://www.beamdog.com/

They have updated versions for both PC and Mac.

I have no affiliation with them, just thought I'd let people know there's a sale right now.



Am I missing something? I thought they were normally 19.99? That's the only price that's showing on the link you provided.

- Delwa Aunglor of Tangled Trees
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

My Forging the Realms Archives (Google Drive pdfs)
Go to Top of Page

Eltheron
Senior Scribe

738 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  00:19:11  Show Profile Send Eltheron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

quote:
Originally posted by Eltheron

Just a note: Beamdog is having a sale through Nov. 15th for their Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate SoA/ToB, and Icewind Dale 1 expanded editions.

http://www.beamdog.com/

They have updated versions for both PC and Mac.

I have no affiliation with them, just thought I'd let people know there's a sale right now.



Am I missing something? I thought they were normally 19.99? That's the only price that's showing on the link you provided.


The sale begins on Nov. 6th, so tonight's price is still regular.

I'll update the original message to note this. Sorry for the confusion, I should've said "tomorrow" instead of "right now".


"The very best possible post-fourteenth-century Realms lets down those who love the specific, detailed social, political and magical situation, with its thousands of characters, developed over forty years, and want to learn more about it; and those who'd be open to a new one with equal depth, which there just isn't time to re-produce; and those repelled, some past the point of no return, by the bad-taste-and-plausibility gap of things done to the world when its guardianship was less careful."
--Faraer

Edited by - Eltheron on 06 Nov 2015 00:22:14
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1232 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  01:04:26  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eltheron

quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

quote:
Originally posted by Eltheron

Just a note: Beamdog is having a sale through Nov. 15th for their Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate SoA/ToB, and Icewind Dale 1 expanded editions.

http://www.beamdog.com/

They have updated versions for both PC and Mac.

I have no affiliation with them, just thought I'd let people know there's a sale right now.



Am I missing something? I thought they were normally 19.99? That's the only price that's showing on the link you provided.


The sale begins on Nov. 6th, so tonight's price is still regular.

I'll update the original message to note this. Sorry for the confusion, I should've said "tomorrow" instead of "right now".




Whew. Thanks for that. I thought I was going crazy.

- Delwa Aunglor of Tangled Trees
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

My Forging the Realms Archives (Google Drive pdfs)
Go to Top of Page

Eltheron
Senior Scribe

738 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  01:26:00  Show Profile Send Eltheron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa


Whew. Thanks for that. I thought I was going crazy.


Nah, was my fault for not posting the start date of the sale. Sorry about that.

"The very best possible post-fourteenth-century Realms lets down those who love the specific, detailed social, political and magical situation, with its thousands of characters, developed over forty years, and want to learn more about it; and those who'd be open to a new one with equal depth, which there just isn't time to re-produce; and those repelled, some past the point of no return, by the bad-taste-and-plausibility gap of things done to the world when its guardianship was less careful."
--Faraer
Go to Top of Page

Shadowsoul
Senior Scribe

Ireland
646 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  16:11:19  Show Profile Send Shadowsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got BG2 EE for 4.99 on Steam.

“Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”
#8213; J.R.R. Tolkien

*I endorse everything Dark Wizard says*.
Go to Top of Page

BenN
Learned Scribe

Japan
340 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2015 :  21:55:24  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought BG2EE three weeks ago, at full price.........
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000