Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (14-August-2015)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  15:16:38  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

A new content update to the site to bring in line with latest product releases and updated articles from members. As always, if any scribes have any lore they wish to include here at Candlekeep, then please contact me either through forum PM or email.

1) Product information pages for: Out of the Abyss, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Ashes of the Tyrant, Throne of the Dead and Rage of Demons booster.
2) Updated Forgotten Realms Bibliography and 2015 Product Release Schedule.
3) Excellent article on creating and expanding on Saints of Ilmater, from George Krashos at the Candlekeep Seminar for GenCon 2015: Sacred Sisters of the Crying God, located in Traveler's Notebooks.
4) Issue nine of Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions webzine is now available for download in the Traveler's Notebooks (Netbooks) section, by Gary Dallison.

As always, this update can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Also please join us on Facebook and follow our feeds on Twitter.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6351 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  20:09:27  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thankyou very much Alaundo, I've been eagerly awaiting George's Saints of Ilmater article and I'm glad to see it didn't disappoint

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2015 :  23:33:25  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Sacred Sisters article is fun, my only gripe is it has 5E statistics. Which is fine, but I wish there were 3.5e statistics to use, also. The new Forgotten Realms is, after all, meant to appeal to all editions from what I recall?
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2015 :  13:10:46  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Razz

The Sacred Sisters article is fun, my only gripe is it has 5E statistics. Which is fine, but I wish there were 3.5e statistics to use, also. The new Forgotten Realms is, after all, meant to appeal to all editions from what I recall?

Hi Razz

The domains presented in the article already exist in the 3.5E Realms. You can easily swap them in. The new artifact and new spell are also readily adaptable (Embattlement is updated from Prayers from the Faithful after all), so I don't think the piece was "so 5E" as to make it unusable for other editions. Cheers.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000