Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Exotic locations you want to see a book written in
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  06:23:47  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So the basic rule of this scroll is this

1) Name a location you want to be written about

2) State Why

3) Tell us what would this book cover in your fantasy

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  06:27:32  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) Calim Desert

2) Is it is a desert made by two over powerful genies that created the wasteland due to a battle, they were trapped within the area and when sandstorms happen it is because one of the genies has woken up and the two are fighting in proxy (they really hold a grudge)

3) I want both of them to go free, or for a set of adventurers to free one of them and then be tasked with banishing it or both of them. I want exposure to some of calim zome that we say during the halflings gem and a few other books dealing with pasha's. Including the rarely written about genies and gensai of the region.
Go to Top of Page

KacyCrawford
Acolyte

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  10:11:11  Show Profile Send KacyCrawford a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Egypt

They have some of the world’s best-known monuments, I would love to check out ther

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  13:52:06  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. The Nagaflow & Nagawater
2. The 'cold war' between Sespech and Chondath, and relations with other powers in the region (Elves, Blade Kingdoms, Hlondeth, Turmish, Erlkazar and the Shining Plains states).
3. Scalykind (nagas, naturally, and other types), and some sort of clandestine plan of theirs to take over the entire region.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

jordanz
Senior Scribe

553 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  14:48:12  Show Profile  Visit jordanz's Homepage Send jordanz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The lowerdark.

Go to Top of Page

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  18:54:08  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welp, glad that one person can follow the rules :P
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1267 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  19:27:40  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Chult
2. I really enjoyed Chult in the Ring of Winter novel. It was a great setting. Meeting the immortal barae of Ubtao, particularly the ghoulish anti-hero who was outcast from his society but really wanted to help was awesome. That character was interesting and amazingly powerful, I like dark individuals who think they are doing good but others think are bad.
3. Well since the idiot-plague removed Mezro from the setting inexplicably, they could have it come back and the book could deal with the new Chult and have the immortals set up their new society.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2013 :  19:44:27  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by silverwolfer

Welp, glad that one person can follow the rules.
LMAO!

And here I always thought of myself as 'the rebel' LOL.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  06:58:00  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) The Society of Stalwart Adventurers

2) I'd like to see the lore and history of this place detailed and expanded upon (from what's available in Volo's Guide to Cormyr and the novel The Ring of Winter), from its origins through to 1489 DR.

3) This (multip-part series in Dragon magazine, or entry in a sourcebook or stand alone sourcebook) would cover the full history of the society, detailing the founder(s), multiple members of some repute and the adventuring bands they were a part of, talk about missing members, the history of the place opposite the Crown of Cormyr (for good or ill).

It would include at least two detailed, poster-sized maps of the main building in Suzail, each in the form of a cutaway drawn by the exceedingly awesome Mike Schley.

The first map would show the Society building in its early days and include the buildings around it (and utilize THIS POST from Ed as a guide).

The second map would show the Society building in 1489 DR, with details and notes about how the building expanded (if at all) and changed over time, which rooms are famous or rumored to be haunted, what the room names are inside (if any) and so on.

Each map would show all the entrances and exits, portals and routes to other places.

Finally, I'd like to see this book expand the Society, by giving some details on recently opened chapter houses in Arabel and perhaps far away Waterdeep.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Lothlos
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  16:10:37  Show Profile Send Lothlos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Undermountain
2. I really enjoyed the novel Escape From Undermountain
3. The resurrection/restoration return to the world of the living of Halaster Blackcloak and about his revenge on the Twisted Rune members. This could spread to other geological locations as well.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  16:22:30  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlos

1. Undermountain
2. I really enjoyed the novel Escape From Undermountain
3. The resurrection/restoration return to the world of the living of Halaster Blackcloak and about his revenge on the Twisted Rune members. This could spread to other geological locations as well.

I wasn't a fan of that novel, myself, but I would like to see a tale about Halaster's return. I think I should like it more if his return incorporated his revenge, instead of an "I'm back, now they must pay!" approach.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1267 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  17:45:16  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

Wow. That would be awesome! Artus Cimber could do a chameo as well!
Go to Top of Page

Lothlos
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  19:33:10  Show Profile Send Lothlos a Private Message  Reply with Quote

quote:

I wasn't a fan of that novel, myself, but I would like to see a tale about Halaster's return. I think I should like it more if his return incorporated his revenge, instead of an "I'm back, now they must pay!" approach.

I would prefer the return incorporate his revenge, but I would be satisfied either way if the story is good.

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  19:44:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

Wow. That would be awesome! Artus Cimber could do a chameo as well!

That would be cool. Ring of Winter remains one of my fave Realms novels.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  19:51:41  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Even with those weird (comic relief) critters?

Then again... they did have a certain 'giant hamster' vibe.

How about a trilogy, where the Stalwart Adventures* (featuring Artus Cimbar) goes looking for some artifact in Undermountain... and somehow discover/trigger Halaster's return?

The best of all worlds, methinks. And of course, the trigger of the return contingency would be a powerful artifact... say, the Ring of Winter? Halaster's 'phylactory' (or whatever is the trigger mechanism) absorbs the energies from the artifact in order to reassemble his shattered soul.

LOL - then Halaster literally becomes 'Old Man Winter'.

*EDIT: And we could even have cameos by guys like Drizzt and Mirt, helping the group reach their destination.

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Jul 2013 19:54:04
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  20:05:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Even with those weird (comic relief) critters?

Then again... they did have a certain 'giant hamster' vibe.

How about a trilogy, where the Stalwart Adventures* (featuring Artus Cimbar) goes looking for some artifact in Undermountain... and somehow discover/trigger Halaster's return?

The best of all worlds, methinks. And of course, the trigger of the return contingency would be a powerful artifact... say, the Ring of Winter? Halaster's 'phylactory' (or whatever is the trigger mechanism) absorbs the energies from the artifact in order to reassemble his shattered soul.

LOL - then Halaster literally becomes 'Old Man Winter'.

*EDIT: And we could even have cameos by guys like Drizzt and Mirt, helping the group reach their destination.

I'd rather not see Artus used like that. The Ring of Winter is hugely unbalancing; it'd not be much of challenge plumbing the depths of Undermountain when someone could simply freeze all obstacles. And draining the power of the Ring would render Artus mortal.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  20:13:36  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right - remove both a McGuffin and a Mary Sue to create a much-needed Deux ex machina.

Besides, after a century of misery (4e), he might want to finally RIP. If we throw in his GF getting killed by the Spellplague, then he would definitely want that. No more RoW, and no more 'immortal man' (because as we all well know, uber-NPCs make PCs 'feel bad').

Of course, we'd then be bringing back the ultimate uber-NPC and immortal man... but c'mon... who doesn't want Halaster back?

Throw in some much-needed Auril lore surrounding the RoW as well - make it so that she is actually steering the Stawarts toward the Ring's destruction. Considering who she is (now) - a FEY power - and that we know the Fey helped the Imaskari (which Halsater is), we could have a very coo 'full circle' kind of novel tying together bits of Toril's history.

"Father... why hast though forsaken me?"

Could be epic.....

Edited by - Markustay on 23 Jul 2013 20:14:40
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  21:07:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Right - remove both a McGuffin and a Mary Sue to create a much-needed Deux ex machina.

Besides, after a century of misery (4e), he might want to finally RIP. If we throw in his GF getting killed by the Spellplague, then he would definitely want that. No more RoW, and no more 'immortal man' (because as we all well know, uber-NPCs make PCs 'feel bad').

Of course, we'd then be bringing back the ultimate uber-NPC and immortal man... but c'mon... who doesn't want Halaster back?

Throw in some much-needed Auril lore surrounding the RoW as well - make it so that she is actually steering the Stawarts toward the Ring's destruction. Considering who she is (now) - a FEY power - and that we know the Fey helped the Imaskari (which Halsater is), we could have a very coo 'full circle' kind of novel tying together bits of Toril's history.

"Father... why hast though forsaken me?"

Could be epic.....

I don't consider Artus a Mary Sue.

And if he did want to end it all, all he'd have to do is hand the Ring to someone else and fall on his sword. No need for a quest or anything.

Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  12:35:47  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anywhere in Zakhara or Shou Lung.

These culture-rich sections of the Realms have been ignored for too long.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  13:35:29  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As much as I would love to read about those places in novels, from a marketing standpoint, I don't think it would be such a great idea. A lot of fans of FR came to it through Drizzt, and then went onto other FR books (my niece's boyfriend is one of these - he knows NOTHING about RPGs and gaming). I think having one set in an Arabian or Oriental setting might confuse a lot of fans who don't understand the wider Realms.

However, a novel featuring a prominent character - lets say Drizzt - who then GOES to those other places (like in book II or III in a trilogy) would be kinda awesome, and introduce those non-gamer fans to the rest of the world. There are Drow (ninjas!) in K-T, and there is even a nation (citystate?) of them down in Zakhara.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

And if he did want to end it all, all he'd have to do is hand the Ring to someone else and fall on his sword. No need for a quest or anything.
THAT would be a VERY short book.

Yeah... who wants to read about silly quests, anyway?

We appear to have extremely different tastes in novels, Wooly.

Edited by - Markustay on 24 Jul 2013 13:43:52
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  15:34:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I don't know that we have differing tastes -- I just don't see why someone would go on a quest to accomplish an end goal that could be just as readily accomplished by taking a small, insignificant action. This isn't like keeping the One Ring from Sauron; the Ring of Winter won't allow anyone to control the world nor will it take control of its wearer.

If there was some other reason Artus had to take the Ring into Undermountain, and for why he couldn't just freeze anything that got in the way, then it could work for me.

I'm just saying that taking it into Undermountain to get rid of his immortality doesn't make sense, because all he'd need to do is take off the Ring and he's no longer immortal.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  15:47:04  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My idea was that the Stalwart adventurers would be looking for something else entirely - perhaps something that was stolen from them, or another 'Stalwart' who disappeared in Undermountain.

What they wouldn't know is that they are being steered into this course of action by something, and when they get there, they get more then they bargained for (which is really saying something, considering they went into Undermountain).

The Halaster thing would be a 'random occurrence' (not really, because they were being manipulated), and would have had nothing to do with their quest.

After thinking more on this storyline, I realized Halaster may windup linked to the ring, which he would have to wear. Then I thought, he may just be a 'projection' (avatar?) of his personality which is now bound to the ring itself. That makes him sort of like The Doctor in ST: Voyager - a hologram who has to wear a piece of jewelry in order to maintain his form (outside of a Holodeck). We could even take the analogy/derivation a step further and say he only has to wear the ring when traveling outside of Undermountain (because his spirit would be linked to Undermounatin at this point, much like how the Doctor is linked to the Holodeck tech throughout Voyager).

Or, conversely, the ring could just be drained of all its power and he comes back in all his crazy glory. Either way, I'd like him back, and I'd like to see some sort of ending to the Artus Cimbur storyline (whether he lives or dies, we should know more about what happened to him post-plague).

Edited by - Markustay on 24 Jul 2013 15:48:21
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  21:23:26  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Osse, Katashaka, Zakhara, or Kara-Tur

They are not Faerûn.

I want to see what is going on in the rest of the world. We got a to see a wee bit of Kara-Tur in The Empires Trilogy, but I want to see more!!!

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

jordanz
Senior Scribe

553 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  22:20:26  Show Profile  Visit jordanz's Homepage Send jordanz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by silverwolfer

Welp, glad that one person can follow the rules :P

Ok how about a 2nd chance.

1) The Iron Wastes

2) Endless, Epic level combat,Demons, Giants, The Abyss, Kostchtchie.. what more could you ask for?!

3) BOLGAR direct descendant of WULFGAR, king of the now united beast tribes, chosen of UTHGAR, and wielder of the mighty Aegis Fang must journey to the depths of the Iron Wastes to retrieve the long lost Ring of Winter. Will he and his companions succeed? The fate of the Toril and the upper planes hangs in the balance!
Go to Top of Page

Tarlyn
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2013 :  23:15:18  Show Profile Send Tarlyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Dambrath could be a cool location for a novel. It has been explored before to the best of my knowledge in a novel and the background to the area seems interesting.

Maybe Nimbral, but I can also see a lot of benefit in just leaving Nimbral vague.

Tarlyn Embersun
Go to Top of Page

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  04:14:48  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I want so many shiny things.

Speaking only of Sourcebooks/Regional Supplements

1. The Blade Kingdoms

2. Council of Blades

(Not an unpleasant story, just weird for the Realms, well more than usual.)

3. A Border Kingdoms style overview of small kingdoms as petty as they are diverse. Take influences from being between Chondath and Chessenta, the site of old Jhaamdath (subtle psionic influences and remnants), the massive Chondalwood and its hidden fey secrets, the serpentine/reptilian legacy of the Vilhon reach.

1. The Old Empires (circa 3e) or The Cold Lands/Demonlands

2. Examples and standard established by The Lands of Intrigue/Empires of the Shining Sea/Calimport which updated the Empire of the Sands book, showing how to integrate some of the ill fitting material introduced into the Realms in the early 1E/2E rush.

3. See intent and tone noted in #2.

1. Cities of the Realms

2. Examples set forth in Crimmor: City of Caravans (Dragon #344) and Cities of Golarion.

3. Mix in some regular core Realms settlements with cities from exotic locales and it becomes a great toolbox for Realms fans and more casual gamers alike.
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  04:21:22  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't know that we have differing tastes -- I just don't see why someone would go on a quest to accomplish an end goal that could be just as readily accomplished by taking a small, insignificant action. This isn't like keeping the One Ring from Sauron; the Ring of Winter won't allow anyone to control the world nor will it take control of its wearer.

If there was some other reason Artus had to take the Ring into Undermountain, and for why he couldn't just freeze anything that got in the way, then it could work for me.

I'm just saying that taking it into Undermountain to get rid of his immortality doesn't make sense, because all he'd need to do is take off the Ring and he's no longer immortal.

well Gandalf could have just taken frodo and the ring straight to the volcano via giant eagle,

that trilogy would have sucked, thank goodness for unessesary quests

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Lilianviaten
Senior Scribe

489 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2013 :  15:17:27  Show Profile Send Lilianviaten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1. Vilhon Reach and the Plaguewrought Lands (they are in the same general area)

2. The yuanti are awesome villains, and I love everything with them in it. However, they don't get much screen time. Only the "House of Serpents" trilogy and the standalone "Venom in Her Veins", unless anyone knows of more?

Also, Halruaa is a rich land with many stories to be told. Even after being destroyed, it's just as interesting as ever. The Plaguewrought Lands was a great idea, and I would like to have seen more done there.

3. I want to see the Order of Blue Flame succeed in creating a cataclysm that turns the Vilhon Reach into a devastated area of mutated jungles and wild magic. Then I want the yuanti to become a group of unique creatures due to their new spellscars, and rise to dominate the former Vilhon Reach and Halruaa.

Finally, I would enjoy seeing the cataclysm completely uncover the ruins of Jhaamdath, causing adventurers to brave warped landscapes, magical storms, and hordes of monsters to seek treasure.
Go to Top of Page

Xnella Moonblade-Thann
Learned Scribe

USA
234 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  06:35:51  Show Profile Send Xnella Moonblade-Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1) Name a location you want to be written about

2) State Why

3) Tell us what would this book cover in your fantasy

1.) Kara-Tur

2.) Because I believe that it would be neat to see something written in a place other than on Faerun.

3.) It could involve characters from Faerun trying to get back home after a miscast teleportation spell, with the characters realizing that they are in a strange place where their money is useless and they have possibly made some social blunder and upset some high-ranking lord, or even the emperor, who wants them dead. Maybe they stumble upon an adventure site and find relics that couls point to an ancient mystery and they have a limited amount of time to solve it? Once the mystery is solved they are rewarded handsomely by the person they upset and are given a chance to go home.

"Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet." - traditional elven farewell

Please forgive any spelling and grammer errors, as my android touch-screen phone has no spellchecker. If I do make a grammer mistake, please let me know and I'll try to fix it.

New laptop, still trying to sort my "scrolls" on its shelves...and when will this cursed thing stop doing things I tell it not to?

Edited by - Xnella Moonblade-Thann on 28 Jul 2013 06:48:30
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2013 :  14:43:22  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about instead of a single location, how about a story told from the viewpoint of an intelligent artifact - one that has 'lived' for millenia and has seen many places and things?

"Once Around the Realms", as told by a Staff, or sword, etc (in the case of a story like this, maybe the artifact's power should be to become the most useful 'tool' the person owning it needs). Then it could even do a stint as a farmer's rake... but the best damn rake that ever was.

Now that I think about it - that would make one helluva 'frame' for an anthology. WotC, you may NOT have that one.

Edited by - Markustay on 28 Jul 2013 14:43:42
Go to Top of Page

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2013 :  08:36:37  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought we had that already, they called in Mirt *snickers*

Although for the closest thing you will find to that I think is the creshibon*however that is spelled* from the R.A.S works , and that semi intelligent sword, that woman carried when fighting aberrations, that was always a personality conflict .

Edited by - silverwolfer on 29 Jul 2013 08:38:40
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000