Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Roll Call of Dragons Update
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2007 :  22:27:40  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ciraxis, Mature Adult White Dragon, Guards the portal in the Marsh of Chelimber. Dragon #296

I'm not sure if you want to include this dragon since he's from the BG:Dark Alliance video game but he does have these stats in this issue of Dragon.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  03:35:53  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been awhile but I'm back!

Rossal, male pseudodragon, lairs in the Great Hall in Galath's Roost, Dungeon #87.

Kurudava Khlorous, Male Gold Dragon Wyrmling, prisoner in the Zhentarim citadel halfway between Darkhold and Shadowdale, Dungeon #87.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Edited by - Kuje on 27 Apr 2007 05:30:02
Go to Top of Page

Brenigin
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
117 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  05:09:34  Show Profile  Visit Brenigin's Homepage Send Brenigin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pseudonatural? Don't you mean Pseudodragon? He's destined to be the familiar of one of my PCs...
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  05:28:10  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brenigin

Pseudonatural? Don't you mean Pseudodragon? He's destined to be the familiar of one of my PCs...

I did, my fault. I was looking at the other dragon that is pseudonatural, and so I wrote it wrong.

Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2007 :  11:55:53  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gotta love dragons with tentacles.

http://eytanbernstein.com - the official website of Eytan Bernstein
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2007 :  02:33:21  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Surprised that this reference wasn't caught since Eric wrote this article.

Claugiyliamatar is referenced in Dungeon #127 but this article isn't referenced in the web articles for Dragons of Faerun.

Edited by - Kuje on 24 May 2007 02:33:47
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2007 :  17:26:52  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a new one, just threw it out there in case you haven't gotten around to the new novels.

Hysta'kiamarh, a male red dragon. Deceased. Used to feast on the maidens of Waterdeep. He has/had a mate but Elaine didn't name her. The source is Elaine's Anthology.

Edited by - Kuje on 03 Jun 2007 17:29:26
Go to Top of Page

nemesisdragon
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2007 :  23:55:25  Show Profile  Visit nemesisdragon's Homepage Send nemesisdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I was wondering about the Copper Dragon Chatulio from the rage of dragons trilogy. I would write out an entry but i'm only half-way through The Rite, and don't have the information obviously. I think he's cool so far, but I think he is missing from the role-call of dragons, unless I missed it under another name. Can anybody help with this one?

Sure wish we could get a conversion for the Yellow Dragon!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2007 :  01:02:20  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nemesisdragon

Hello, I was wondering about the Copper Dragon Chatulio from the rage of dragons trilogy. I would write out an entry but i'm only half-way through The Rite, and don't have the information obviously. I think he's cool so far, but I think he is missing from the role-call of dragons, unless I missed it under another name. Can anybody help with this one?

It does appear that he was omitted...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

nemesisdragon
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2007 :  21:26:22  Show Profile  Visit nemesisdragon's Homepage Send nemesisdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
p.11 in The Ruin, Rinxalabax. Don't know if he will count but it looks like he is brought up a time or two throughout the book. Also, I'm not happy about Chatulio, shed a tear lol

Edit: Instead of putting in another reply, I also found a Gjellani on page 308 in the Ruin book, a howling dragon from Pandemonium lol, also don't know if it will count but there ya go.

Sure wish we could get a conversion for the Yellow Dragon!

Edited by - nemesisdragon on 04 Jul 2007 10:17:09
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2007 :  22:36:37  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New:
Azazarrundoth, BLANK, Dead, BLANK, BLANK, BLANK, Cormyr?, Slain by the Swords of Espar, Swords of Eveningstar 105

Typo correction:
Aerihykloarara, —, Dead, Female, old, white, Unknown, Slain by Klauth, Dragon #244 57
Go to Top of Page

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  12:43:45  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
p.6 in Pool of Radiance - Attack on Myth Drannor :
adult red dragon Kezzanamark

"Soyez réalistes : demandez l'impossible"

Sorry for my English... it's not my native tongue.
Go to Top of Page

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  16:00:09  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
p. 71 in Cloak & Dagger :
Vaerosuraka, son of Hulrundrar, an adult red dragon

"Soyez réalistes : demandez l'impossible"

Sorry for my English... it's not my native tongue.
Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2008 :  22:07:30  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Mornauguth, “The Moor Dragon” / Dracolich / Female cleric 8 / green (human) / Dragon #248 56

I'm confused by this entry. When did Morna become a dracolich? I'm fairly positive the article referenced says nothing about that. I don't know if this is an error, though, or if I've missed something.

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php

Edited by - ErskineF on 25 Dec 2008 22:11:43
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2015 :  03:38:19  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Found this by accident. My question is, does someone have an updated Excel sheet to this now? Or is the one I just downloaded from the Web Enhancement page the best one I can get?
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2015 :  09:22:19  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe that the file ever was updated with all the ones we supplied in this thread but you can take that file and add those from this thread to it. Most of the ones I posted were ones that were never included in the file but I found in my NPC lists when I was making them.

Which, if anyone wants again, I still have but I'd have to dig out the flash drive that the files are stored on.

quote:
Originally posted by Razz

Found this by accident. My question is, does someone have an updated Excel sheet to this now? Or is the one I just downloaded from the Web Enhancement page the best one I can get?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000