Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Pyramids under Ascore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  11:22:05  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Working on something for the Candlekeep seminar. It's traditional that I come up with something for the attendees. Nowhere near Impiltur, but dealing with something iconic as befits the 30th anniversary of the published Realms. Hopefully the "Hand of Doom" will make it all the way to Indianapolis by August.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  12:02:20  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well im dribbling with anticipation at the thought of what it might be. Your last works have been lore diamonds.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Lhynard
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  12:48:49  Show Profile  Visit Lhynard's Homepage Send Lhynard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Still my all time favourite of your articles.

Which article is this? I am confused.
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  13:14:39  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its called Jergal: Lord of the End of Everything

It was originally on Ed Greenwoods site before it morphed into the TEGG.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2020 :  15:09:12  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whatever happened to The Ed Greenwood Group/Onderlibram?

I cant seem to find Crash's Jergal: Lord of the End of Everything article. I know I read it.

Also any new info on this topic?

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2020 :  14:16:59  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Onder Librum is no longer a going concern as Ed reconsiders his position re self-publishing original work.

If anyone is after the Jergal piece, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it through.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2020 :  15:00:33  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, I see. Shame about Onder Libram, I enjoyed Ed's storys about his players getting into debt and becoming Thieves in Waterdeep!

PM sent also...

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2020 :  23:29:16  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Krashos,

What? Ed is reconsidering whether or not to self-publish original works? Are you talking works related or unrelated to the Realms?

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Onder Librum is no longer a going concern as Ed reconsiders his position re self-publishing original work.

If anyone is after the Jergal piece, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it through.

-- George Krashos

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2020 :  03:16:38  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ed is not self-publishing anything just at the minute. He's recovering from heart surgery.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2020 :  05:28:19  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Krashos,

Wow, I did not realize he had that surgery. I deleted all social media about three years ago so I don't see any of the convenient updates, etc.

Is he doing ok? Not much news out there that I could find searching around.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Ed is not self-publishing anything just at the minute. He's recovering from heart surgery.

-- George Krashos

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

PattPlays
Senior Scribe

469 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2020 :  01:13:57  Show Profile  Visit PattPlays's Homepage Send PattPlays a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait- I'm not the only one who thought about resurrecting this five year old thread?
I just came here because it's the only result in the entire internet for the Mhaurlok Expanse- linking me back to Menzoberranzan- City of Intrigue. The Neothelid art in this was used for Volo's, so odd!

I'm a huge freak-fan of the Out of the Abyss setting, and this Illithid settlement with a dead elder brain is just... perfect..

Not to mention that the ruins of the north-east upperdark are... suddenly very interesting to me..
What came of that game designer's secret Pyramid plan? Is the NDA over on that? Something still on the back-burner? Abandoned ideas for Volos or OOTA?

:The world's greatest OOTA fan/critic: :"Powder kegs within powder kegs!": :Meta-Dimensional Cheese: :Why is the Wand of Orcus just back?: :We still don't know the nature of Souls and the Positive Energy Plane: :PC on profile, Aldritch Elpyptrat Maxinfield: :Helljumpers, Bungie.net: :Rock Hard Gladiator, RIP Fluidanim, Long Live Pluto: :IRC lives:

https://thisisstorytelling.wordpress.com

T_P_T
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2020 :  12:07:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing has come of it. Yet.

-- GeorgecKrashos

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2020 :  07:58:45  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Krashos,

Any word on that self-publishing since Ed completed his heart surgery?

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000