Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Callmegene
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2016 :  15:30:11  Show Profile Send Callmegene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally the low country of South Carolina, currently living in Winter Park, FL while many hope that I move back to Melbourne, FL.
Go to Top of Page

Rymac
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2016 :  19:56:39  Show Profile  Visit Rymac's Homepage Send Rymac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think I ever participated in this thread.

Ankeny, Iowa, United States

Basically, the Des Moines Metro Area.

- Ryan
Go to Top of Page

Cabbage
Acolyte

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  10:50:09  Show Profile Send Cabbage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stockton On Tees, Cleveland, UK (North East England). When I'm not adventuring in the Realms, that is...

"The volume of volumes is staggering", she whispered to herself, and a corner of her mouth turned upwards in sly appreciation of her own joke.
Go to Top of Page

Wrigley
Senior Scribe

Czech Republic
605 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  13:34:25  Show Profile  Visit Wrigley's Homepage Send Wrigley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prague, Czech Republic
Go to Top of Page

Automne
Acolyte

France
0 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  02:23:16  Show Profile Send Automne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moving to Perpignan in a short time. In Nantes for now.
Go to Top of Page

RavenShadow
Acolyte

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2016 :  08:06:46  Show Profile Send RavenShadow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met. I'm from Spokane, Washington.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand this storm." The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
Go to Top of Page

Thunderforge
Acolyte

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2016 :  00:01:36  Show Profile Send Thunderforge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings, I'm from Sudbury, Canada.
Go to Top of Page

AlastorTheGrim
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2016 :  22:20:49  Show Profile Send AlastorTheGrim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
new here, but always liked these kinds of threads.

Bozeman, Montana, USA
Go to Top of Page

Kryose
Acolyte

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2016 :  20:47:01  Show Profile Send Kryose a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met Traveller's! I presently live in Raleigh , NC but I hail from Alburtis PA.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2016 :  05:18:19  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good evening Great Reader Kajehase,

I reside in the magically pothole filled land of Spokane, WA.

It technically is a pocket dimension of potholes...

Best,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring

Edited by - cpthero2 on 09 Nov 2020 20:43:56
Go to Top of Page

Socrates1984
Acolyte

Greece
5 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2017 :  15:35:10  Show Profile Send Socrates1984 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can see this topic is (a bit) dead, but I hope this passes the necro-ing censorship... So:

Good evening everyone!

I live in Athens, Greece.

Faerūn Total War!

We aim to create a mod for Medieval II Total War, called Faerūn [Forgotten Realms] Total War!

You can also find me here:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/member.php?380028-Socrates1984

Go to Top of Page

Nadrakas
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2017 :  13:10:25  Show Profile Send Nadrakas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rural Kansas (East of McPherson)...

...but I'm looking for a Tornado out of here someday soon.

~ Nadrakas

"It is better to have lived a life of adventure, than to have watched the world pass you by."
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2017 :  13:31:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by IXTenebrae

Where am I? Mississippi Gulf Coast. Would I claim that? Not in a lifetime. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska.

I used to live in Biloxi, myself. I think the apartment complex I lived in is gone, now, though. Even if it's still there, my apartment would have been underwater during Katrina.

I was recently speaking to a customer in Biloxi, and he lived in my old apartment complex. It's now condos.

He said that the storm surge there wasn't all that much, and that only the first building, closest to the beach, got any water at all -- and that was just a couple inches.

That was interesting to find out.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2017 :  13:33:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nadrakas

~ Nadrakas

I once passed thru Kansas... Despite being called the Sunflower State, all I saw was wheat and stockyards. Even the license tags had wheat on them!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Nadrakas
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  08:52:32  Show Profile Send Nadrakas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Nadrakas

~ Nadrakas

I once passed thru Kansas... Despite being called the Sunflower State, all I saw was wheat and stockyards. Even the license tags had wheat on them!

That is Kansas. We also have large amounts of Oil too, but you have to get off the Interstate to see them. We have a lot of Coal here too...

..and Wind. Can't forget the Wind. :)

There's no gamers where I live, other than my Wife and I. Great place to raise a family -- no crime (other than a J-Walker or so...) -- and the people are friendly & accepting of anyone and everyone. Just no gamers where I live, It's ok though, my Wife and I do a lot of one-on-one gaming, which works for us. Just starting up a Forgotten Realms game with her -- she's never played in the Realm strangely enough (Lots of D&D though...), and she's looking forward to it, as am I.

Peace.

~ Nadrakas

"It is better to have lived a life of adventure, than to have watched the world pass you by."
Go to Top of Page

BountyHunter
Seeker

Canada
61 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  22:40:39  Show Profile Send BountyHunter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kenora, Ontario, in Canada
Go to Top of Page

Thoth
Acolyte

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2017 :  12:33:29  Show Profile Send Thoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ottawa, Canada! :) Originally from the East Coast though.
Go to Top of Page

Taleras
Seeker

75 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2017 :  02:17:55  Show Profile Send Taleras a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fraser, CO here!
Go to Top of Page

Ozzimandias
Acolyte

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2017 :  12:57:39  Show Profile  Visit Ozzimandias's Homepage Send Ozzimandias a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bonn, Germany
Go to Top of Page

Thogrimm
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2017 :  03:52:31  Show Profile Send Thogrimm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Currently Jacksonville, Florida

Well met!
Go to Top of Page

Allowind
Acolyte

Russia
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2017 :  05:54:22  Show Profile Send Allowind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Moscow, Russia
Go to Top of Page

Tigon
Acolyte

USA
47 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2018 :  11:58:06  Show Profile Send Tigon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just outside of Seattle! Working in the gaming arm of one of those big tech giants ;) you can prolly guess
Go to Top of Page

Ariseal
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  23:55:53  Show Profile Send Ariseal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Winston Salem NC
Go to Top of Page

justdave
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2018 :  09:06:49  Show Profile Send justdave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kent, South east UK
Go to Top of Page

Thraskir Skimper
Learned Scribe

204 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  14:13:23  Show Profile Send Thraskir Skimper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somewhere in Alberta, I move a lot.

Thay Red
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  16:42:09  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tacoma, WA

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Divinity
Seeker

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  09:21:40  Show Profile  Visit Divinity's Homepage Send Divinity a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheIriaeban

Tacoma, WA

Tacoma! I moved from Tacoma to Houston a year ago.

- Craig Vincent
My Faerūn Continent Map
Go to Top of Page

JamesAshby
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2019 :  08:00:41  Show Profile Send JamesAshby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New Orleans, LA
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
883 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  02:32:16  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Northern Virginia just west of Washington, DC
Go to Top of Page

MrSukx
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2020 :  03:16:45  Show Profile Send MrSukx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Washington State, USA

"When everyone lies, telling the truth isn't just rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon."
~Takeshi Kovacs
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000