Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2014 :  15:46:38  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kraków, Poland - the historical, cultural and literary capital of the country! :)
Go to Top of Page

Libelnon
Acolyte

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2014 :  18:52:43  Show Profile Send Libelnon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cambridgeshire, in England.

Looking for someone to bounce ideas off regarding a first-time campaign in the FR universe, using 3.5 and set in 1372DR.

If you're willing to help out, feel free to PM me.
Go to Top of Page

Newt
Acolyte

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2014 :  13:37:39  Show Profile Send Newt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sydney, Australia.
Go to Top of Page

Fall3nD011
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2014 :  20:18:00  Show Profile Send Fall3nD011 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shoutout to all of you awesome people from yours truly in Kenai, Alaska. ^.^ 'Allow Everyone!

~ Imperfection is Beauty, Madness is Genius, and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

Character profile can be found here on my page: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=7210

Edited by - Fall3nD011 on 23 Mar 2014 20:20:35
Go to Top of Page

Fledge
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2014 :  02:50:24  Show Profile Send Fledge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gainesville, Florida!
Go to Top of Page

neuronphaser
Acolyte

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2014 :  23:44:27  Show Profile Send neuronphaser a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hollywood, CA
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2014 :  14:53:24  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm back on land again for a while. Back in dairyland who hoo!
Go to Top of Page

Akantor
Acolyte

France
24 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2014 :  17:28:23  Show Profile  Visit Akantor's Homepage Send Akantor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paris, France.

English is not my primary language so forgive me for any mistake, I do my best (and spend skill point at my next level)
Go to Top of Page

BrittanyM
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2014 :  02:33:58  Show Profile Send BrittanyM a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lincoln, NE

Brittany Millard
Go to Top of Page

nblanton
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  02:10:13  Show Profile Send nblanton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Raleigh, NC
Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  04:18:53  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nashville, TN USA

Go to Top of Page

Finglas Leaflock
Acolyte

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  19:24:18  Show Profile Send Finglas Leaflock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hackensack, NJ, US, about 10 minutes from NYC! And I spend enough time with the Irish of the Bronx to use the word "ye" properly. :-)

Edited by - Finglas Leaflock on 22 Aug 2014 19:24:45
Go to Top of Page

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2014 :  15:38:48  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faramicos

I am from Denmark. I live on the outskirts of Copenhagen, the capital. I have this far not heard from any other danes on this site. But if any are present, please let me know... Always fun to be surrounded by your kinfolk.

Hellow! Also from Denmark, Easterbronx Copenhagen to be presice!

Cant remembers is I alreaddy have posted in this thread so here goes!
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2014 :  08:47:19  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya know, I have been on here for little over a year and I have yet to post in this topic. I am from North Carolina! :) And I haven't been too active lately, but I plan on changing that.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Sylrae
Learned Scribe

Canada
313 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2014 :  02:15:48  Show Profile Send Sylrae a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ontario, Canada, South of Toronto.

Sylrae's Forgotten Realms Fan-Lore Index, with public commenting access to make for easier improvement (WIP)
Go to Top of Page

Runeblade
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2014 :  07:50:18  Show Profile Send Runeblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Los Angeles, CA
Go to Top of Page

Nod_Hero
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  18:19:38  Show Profile  Visit Nod_Hero's Homepage Send Nod_Hero a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vero Beach, Florida (USA)

"Bugs and robots ma'am, bugs and robots..."
Go to Top of Page

9thChapter
Learned Scribe

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  23:56:05  Show Profile  Visit 9thChapter's Homepage Send 9thChapter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Fantasy author of The Rithhek Cage series

http://darrentpatrick.com/the-rithhek-cage-trilogy/
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2015 :  04:59:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nod_Hero

Vero Beach, Florida (USA)

Hey, you're local! I'm in Melbourne.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2015 :  05:00:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 9thChapter

Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Now that's a pretty area I'd love to come back to. Spent a few days there, many many moons ago.

Go to Top of Page

Taurendil
Acolyte

Chile
43 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2015 :  15:20:12  Show Profile Send Taurendil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Santiago de Chile! (As opposed to the many other "Santiago")

- Ideas desordenadas sin RPG en específico www.juegoconamnesia.blogspot.com (Spanish)
- Des idées en vrac pour n'importe quel JdR www.jeudeloubli.blogspot.com (French)
Go to Top of Page

Arian Dynas
Acolyte

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2015 :  21:08:22  Show Profile Send Arian Dynas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anchorage Alaska here.
Go to Top of Page

lordhobie
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2015 :  18:08:08  Show Profile  Visit lordhobie's Homepage Send lordhobie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Birmingham, Alabama.

Lord Hobie
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  20:51:29  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paris, France :)
Go to Top of Page

Kalbaern
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2015 :  20:11:58  Show Profile  Visit Kalbaern's Homepage Send Kalbaern a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Label me, "Made in Detroit".

The Savage Frontier and Surrounds - A NWN Persistent World
http://frsavagefrontier.proboards.com/
Go to Top of Page

buubuu
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2015 :  16:58:47  Show Profile Send buubuu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
North Hollywood, California, USA

Ego autem glacies cremor est draco.
Go to Top of Page

IXTenebrae
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2015 :  17:35:53  Show Profile  Visit IXTenebrae's Homepage Send IXTenebrae a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where am I? Mississippi Gulf Coast. Would I claim that? Not in a lifetime. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2015 :  17:47:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IXTenebrae

Where am I? Mississippi Gulf Coast. Would I claim that? Not in a lifetime. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska.

I used to live in Biloxi, myself. I think the apartment complex I lived in is gone, now, though. Even if it's still there, my apartment would have been underwater during Katrina.

Go to Top of Page

IXTenebrae
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2015 :  18:01:35  Show Profile  Visit IXTenebrae's Homepage Send IXTenebrae a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by IXTenebrae

I used to live in Biloxi, myself. I think the apartment complex I lived in is gone, now, though. Even if it's still there, my apartment would have been underwater during Katrina.

Yeah, still lots of empty lots.
Go to Top of Page

Peter R
Acolyte

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2015 :  22:19:47  Show Profile  Visit Peter R's Homepage Send Peter R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
St Ives, Cornwall, UK

Playing Rolemaster in the Forgotten Realms
http://www.rolemasterblog.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000