Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Myth Drannor
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ivellios
Acolyte

Poland
4 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2003 :  19:25:11  Show Profile  Visit ivellios's Homepage Send ivellios a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Could you tell me something about legendary Myth Drannor? I couldn't find anything more than it's map...please, tell me as much as you can!!

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2003 :  20:35:55  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can check "Fall of Myth Drannor " or "Ruins of Myth Drannor". You can find in these campaign books many useful information.

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2003 :  13:05:35  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What do you want to know about it!?
I've bee DMing a campaign with a Myth Drannor background for 2 years!
So feel free to ask me questions!
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2003 :  16:05:19  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could also check Cormantyr Empire of Elves. There are some info on Myth Drannor there. If not Zemd saves your day that is.

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

ivellios
Acolyte

Poland
4 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2003 :  20:38:36  Show Profile  Visit ivellios's Homepage Send ivellios a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you can tell me something about great heroes of MD? or maybe...why did it fell?
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2003 :  17:16:33  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Well met Ivellios, there are two threads on the forum that contain some of the information you're looking for."

<Leads you through the library and points out the scrolls with information.>

"One is here, and the other one is there."
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2003 :  10:40:24  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A brief summary of the fall of Myth Drannor
Long ago, there were 3 Nycaloths (which i don't remember the names ) Nycaloths are from the race of the Yuggoloth (demons of the Gehenna) This 3 Nycaloths were banned by the elves
Around 650 DR, they came back to destroy MD at the lead of the Army of Darkness.
After a long period of glorious fights and little skirmishes, the Army of Darkness was at the doors of MD. The arms major of MD (the leader of the army) fighted against the leader of the Nycaloths, they killed each others. Without a leader the Army of Darkness just overhelmed MD.

Myth Drannor fell because no one thougt it was possible for its to fall (am i clear?)
Go to Top of Page

Creataceous
Acolyte

New Zealand
14 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2003 :  22:39:11  Show Profile  Visit Creataceous's Homepage Send Creataceous a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What period do you guys want to know about, I have been familiarising myself with the place from the establishment of the Rule Tower in a glade by the first Coronel to its fall and existance as a hauntingly beautiful yet deadly ruin (you guys ever been there at sunset?).

We recently started a campaign (I'm the DM) where the players are expected to roleplay a dynasty (if not playing the longer lived races) to last from the final days of Netheril to present day.

Cormanthyr/Myth Drannor, in its various phases, will be one of the focuspoints of the campaign.

Creature
--------
Age does not always progenate experience, which does not always birth wisdom.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2018 :  18:11:09  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte ivellios,

This is an excellent source: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Myth_Drannor

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by ivellios

Could you tell me something about legendary Myth Drannor? I couldn't find anything more than it's map...please, tell me as much as you can!!

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000