Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Alustriel's Sisters
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ivellios
Acolyte

Poland
4 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2003 :  19:35:26  Show Profile  Visit ivellios's Homepage Send ivellios a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wandering if anyone know the names of six Lady Alustriel's Sisters. I heard that one of them was a drow or a half-drow. Do you know wich one?

Edited by - ivellios on 10 Jan 2003 19:21:17

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2003 :  18:08:23  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alustriels sisters are (in no particular order):

Dove Falconhand
Storm Silverhand
Laeral Silverhand
The Simbul
Sylune
Qilue Veladorn
(this sister is the drow!)

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"

Edited by - Lord Rad on 06 Jan 2003 18:08:44
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2003 :  09:18:32  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If we're talkin about Lady Alustriel...does anybody know her AD&D stats??

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2003 :  17:09:29  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranaghar Tsaran

If we're talkin about Lady Alustriel...does anybody know her AD&D stats??

AD&D?? What is that...?

I'm not sure if her 2nd edition stats were ever published. I do believe her 3rd edition stats are either in FRCS or in the Silver Marches accessory.
Go to Top of Page

Feanor_Karnil
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2003 :  19:04:40  Show Profile  Visit Feanor_Karnil's Homepage Send Feanor_Karnil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Her stats are listed in the FRCS in the portion about Silverymoon. All the seven sisters are listed in the near back by the cults and organizations.

We live in a bleak world my friend, where heroes are few and shadows stalk us around every corner.
-Mikai Daerni
Go to Top of Page

Creataceous
Acolyte

New Zealand
14 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2003 :  22:16:38  Show Profile  Visit Creataceous's Homepage Send Creataceous a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do believe that the seven sisters were detailed in a product for 2nd Edn that went by the name 'Seven Sisters', it may even be available as a classic download from WotC. It gives their stats, personalities, goals, history, and register of unique spells. Definitely worth the dollars in my opinion.

Creature
--------
Age does not always progenate experience, which does not always birth wisdom.
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2003 :  05:42:03  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Creataceous

I do believe that the seven sisters were detailed in a product for 2nd Edn that went by the name 'Seven Sisters', it may even be available as a classic download from WotC. It gives their stats, personalities, goals, history, and register of unique spells. Definitely worth the dollars in my opinion.

Absolutely right. A great supplement if you want the end all reference to the Seven Sisters.
There's also a decent novel by Ed Greenwood called Silverfall that chronicles some strange goings on with them. The story as a whole revolves around all seven, but each chapter is devoted to what each sister does in the overall story. Not one of Greenwoods best, but still worth reading if you want to know about these seven Chosen of Mystra.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2003 :  21:22:31  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Creataceous:
quote:

Not for free from WotC, but it is avaialble as a downloadable .PDF from SVGames for roughly US$5.00.

The 3e FRCS does not have complete stats for all the sisters. I know it has The Simbul and Storm complete, and maybe Alustriel as well. I am sure it does not have Dove complete, just her levels and HP, and maybe the same for Laerel. I think Sylune and Qilue rate only a mention by name at most.

Edited by - branmakmuffin on 09 Apr 2003 21:31:09
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2018 :  19:43:27  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte ivellios,

Here is an excellent source for your question, only a few years late too!

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Sisters

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by ivellios

I was wandering if anyone know the names of six Lady Alustriel's Sisters. I heard that one of them was a drow or a half-drow. Do you know wich one?

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2018 :  21:34:44  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is an entire book with all their stats from 2nd Ed. They are possibly the most detailed NPC descriptions ever for the Realms.

Also, if you are looking at Alustriel, you want information on her magic, refer to the Gem Of The North article from Dragon Magazine Annual
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2018 :  05:09:07  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Mage,

Thank you for mentioning that: I neglected to do so, though I figured it would pop up within the bibliography of the URL I linked.

Acolyte illevios, I hope you enjoy reading that!

Best regards to the both of you.

quote:
Originally posted by The Masked Mage

There is an entire book with all their stats from 2nd Ed. They are possibly the most detailed NPC descriptions ever for the Realms.

Also, if you are looking at Alustriel, you want information on her magic, refer to the Gem Of The North article from Dragon Magazine Annual

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000