Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Eric L Boyd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2014 :  02:17:24  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Markus that was one of the best things you've ever written.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
201 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2014 :  18:45:34  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,
I've difficulties to describe the Plinth to my players in my Waterdeep campaign. How all the faiths can be worshipped in such a place ? Is there one altar for all the deities or a complex labyrinth where people have a room by god ?

Who does the mass ? Is there a priest/clerc for any deities ?

This place is full of mysteries, what are you allowed to say about it or how this place functions in your Realms ?

Of course, Steven you can help if you're reading this post

Thanks in advance for reading me (sorry for the english mistakes, i'm a french guy, I do my best.

Edited by - Marco Volo on 01 Nov 2014 18:48:19
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2014 :  13:21:05  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heehee... I just stumbled upon your Arvuddaern/Caerilcarn lore-nugget.
Again, I'm so excited and can't wait to see the High Forest further fleshed out, especially by such a Realms Sage as you. Still loving the Myth Glaurach Mintiper's Chapbook entry.
Actually, about that. Lord_Karsus' 'Elves of Faerûn' has both Ilygaard and Stormhawk (Arrn'Gyrlass... Sykerylor'Gyrlaszthraen?) listed as elven names but the Chapbook article doesn't specify his race. '-aard' doesn't sound particularly elven to me but maybe he's from mixed Ascalhi human druid and Eaerlanni elven stock?

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Edited by - Duneth Despana on 02 Jul 2015 17:29:25
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2014 :  13:30:06  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Duneth Despana

Heehee... I just stumbled upon your Arvuddaern/Caerilcarn lore-nugget.
Again, I'm so excited and can't wait to see the High Forest further fleshed out, especially by such a Realms Sage as you. Still loving the Myth Glaurach Mintiper's Chapbook entry.
Actually, about that. Lord_Karsus' 'Elves of Faerûn' has both Illygaard and Stormhawk (Arrn'Gyrlass... Sykerylor'Gyrlaszthraen?) listed as elven names but the Chapbook article doesn't specify his race. '-aard' doesn't sound particularly elven to me but maybe he's from mixed Ascalhi human druid and Eaerlanni elven stock?

I've got the High Forest close to finished. Detailing Arvuddaern is well underway. However, this will take a while. Currently over 200 pages in total, but a lot left to do. (I maybe have been a tad overambitious in what I planned out for myself.)

As for llygaard Stormhawk, I think I intended him to be of human stock (presumably Ascalhi), but i think a half-moon-elf works just as well (Ascalhi/Earlanni). Regardless, if I didn't specify, it's up to the DM! :-)

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2014 :  22:42:14  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, can you give me your opinion if you don't know, are weredogs succeptible to silver allergies? I know the beasties first appear in Hall of Heroes, but still. As hunters of werewolves I thought they may not share that particular vulnerability. I know many of the stranger phenotypes have differing materiel that can overcome their DR. Usually there is some type of herb to which they are adversely affected as well. Could you comment or speculate upon what those weaknesses may be for the cyanthrope. In fact, I would appreciate any lore you may have regarding this creature beyond what is given in the Bestiary, famous individuals, orders within the church of Selune that hunt lycanthropes to which they may belong, any little doggy biscuits of knowledge you may have in your notes, etc. Thanks, as always.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 14 Dec 2014 01:54:26
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  14:56:33  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heehee! I found this on Erik Scott De Bie's page.

"Eric Boyd recently took the classic Under Illefarn and adapted it into a 300-page (3.5) campaign setting to run for his kids—that’s the sort of thing WotC is hoping to release, probably with lore adaptations for multiple editions."

I simply can't wait to dive into the High Forest with this ^_^

... Oooh! Almost forgot, since this is a question thread ;-P :

I'm chronologically confused about the Stronghold of the Nine, the Caerilcarn, Nordahaerril and Rheitheillaethor.
I don't have the sources handy atm. but IIRC the Caerilcarn is only founded after Laeral and her companions abandon the Stronghold and Nordahaeril and Rheitheillaethor are founded by the Caerilcarn (LEoF)... so are N. and R. fairly recent settlements? Maybe they are old wood elven nomadic communites (and new arrivals from Evermeet) who have only recently (re-)settled these places? Do you have specific or approximative dates on when any of this happens? Thanks in advance (for your answer and for what you've got in the works!)!

"wait for Under Illefarn 2.0" is totally an acceptable answer :D

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  19:51:29  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

heehee! I found this on Erik Scott De Bie's page.

"Eric Boyd recently took the classic Under Illefarn and adapted it into a 300-page (3.5) campaign setting to run for his kids—that’s the sort of thing WotC is hoping to release, probably with lore adaptations for multiple editions."

I simply can't wait to dive into the High Forest with this ^_^

... Oooh! Almost forgot, since this is a question thread ;-P :

Under Illefarn Anew is done. Just waiting to post it. More news as I can share it. It doesn't detail the High Forest though, just the Shining Vale.

quote:

I'm chronologically confused about the Stronghold of the Nine, the Caerilcarn, Nordahaerril and Rheitheillaethor.
I don't have the sources handy atm. but IIRC the Caerilcarn is only founded after Laeral and her companions abandon the Stronghold and Nordahaeril and Rheitheillaethor are founded by the Caerilcarn (LEoF)... so are N. and R. fairly recent settlements? Maybe they are old wood elven nomadic communites (and new arrivals from Evermeet) who have only recently (re-)settled these places? Do you have specific or approximative dates on when any of this happens? Thanks in advance (for your answer and for what you've got in the works!)!

"wait for Under Illefarn 2.0" is totally an acceptable answer :D

So, Caerilcarn is used to mean the Council of the Wood, even though originally it was probably meant to be a village name.

So, I made Caerildaern a recently founded village atop the Stronghold of the Nine. It was founded with the backing of the Caerilcaern.

More details when I finish "Crown of Eaerlann: Fallen Kingdoms of the High Forest." ;-) (I've got a lot of writing to finish the adventure arc, so it'll be many months.)

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  20:00:28  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Eric, can you give me your opinion if you don't know, are weredogs succeptible to silver allergies? I know the beasties first appear in Hall of Heroes, but still. As hunters of werewolves I thought they may not share that particular vulnerability. I know many of the stranger phenotypes have differing materiel that can overcome their DR. Usually there is some type of herb to which they are adversely affected as well. Could you comment or speculate upon what those weaknesses may be for the cyanthrope. In fact, I would appreciate any lore you may have regarding this creature beyond what is given in the Bestiary, famous individuals, orders within the church of Selune that hunt lycanthropes to which they may belong, any little doggy biscuits of knowledge you may have in your notes, etc. Thanks, as always.

I really haven't thought much about weredogs. I think the lycanthrope write-ups were Tom Costa's work IIRC.

I would note that FR7 - Hall of Heroes, page 36-37, says:

Weredogs: These Lawful Good creatures resemble large dogs such as mastiffs, St. Bernards, or German shepherds. Their bites do 1d6 points of damage. They have 3 hit dice +3. Were-dogs appeared as a canine counter to the werewolves. They are often Good-aligned people whose personalities were so strong that they managed to alter the effects of the impending lycanthropy. Weredogs are sworn to destroy the more numerous and powerful werewolves. Unfortunately, most people still have trouble telling weredogs and werewolves apart. Consequently, those the weredog tries to help may be scared and turn against it.

So that suggests a couple of things:

1) Weredogs probably have the same strengths and immunities as werewolves. (As they altered the transformation to good, not evil, through force of will.)

2) Given their dedication to eradicating werewolves, that might suggest that many are actually devout servants (paladins, favored souls, clerics) of Selune who contracted lycanthropy in service to the church. With the Moonmaiden's blessing, they became weredogs, not werewolves, as part of her neverending battle with the Beastlord. Most probably threw themselves into battle with werewolves, battling the followers of Malar until falling in battle.

3) The most famous weredog was probably the legendary Boomchicka Bowwow.

--Eric

PS Remember I said it only suggested two things. :-)

--
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  20:03:45  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marco Volo

Hi Eric,
I've difficulties to describe the Plinth to my players in my Waterdeep campaign. How all the faiths can be worshipped in such a place ? Is there one altar for all the deities or a complex labyrinth where people have a room by god ?

Who does the mass ? Is there a priest/clerc for any deities ?

This place is full of mysteries, what are you allowed to say about it or how this place functions in your Realms ?

Of course, Steven you can help if you're reading this post

Thanks in advance for reading me (sorry for the english mistakes, i'm a french guy, I do my best.

It's been a while, and I think there was an old Polyhedron article on the Cult of Ao that might be applicable. (Can't check at the moment.)

One idea is a large room with altars in a circle around the periphary. Each church has an "alcove" in which to pray, and guards make sure that they don't interfere with each other. (There are probably prohibitions on the types of rituals that can be performed and which faiths are allowed in the Plinth at the same time.)

Alternatively, there's a large stone in the middle of the room. Priests bring their own "traveling altar" in with them and set it on the stone during their rituals. Some ancient magic of the stone keeps any one faith from establishing permanent effects in the Plinth.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2014 :  21:55:16  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

3) The most famous weredog was probably the legendary Boomchicka Bowwow.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2014 :  02:06:13  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
--- : O ... Am I understanding correctly that you are working on some awesome map project with Markus Taylor? Can you tell us more?

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2014 :  01:56:02  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

--- : O ... Am I understanding correctly that you are working on some awesome map project with Markus Taylor? Can you tell us more?

For fun, George and I are co-writing a High Forest sourcebook and adventure path.

Sourcebook is basically done. Mark Taylor's doing the regional maps. Lots of goodies to come!

--
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2014 :  02:16:10  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag - I can promise you guys its all drool-worthy. The lore is SUBSTANTIAL, and thoroughly cross-referenced.

Wish I could say more... soon, hopefully. Lets not forget Eric's brilliant Under Illefarn Anew is also complete.

People keep worrying about 'the future of the Realms'. Let WotC worry about it's future - we have its past. And when you can't go forward, then you have to think like a dwarf - you go DEEPER.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2015 :  17:03:43  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't believe I didn't notice your answers sooner than this :O I am -SO- excited! I'm just about to squeexplode ^_^ !

Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2015 :  17:04:54  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will we have to wait for the adventure path to be done before the sourcebook can be consulted?

Go to Top of Page

JohnLynch
Learned Scribe

Australia
243 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2015 :  15:15:01  Show Profile Send JohnLynch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Eric. I just saw you were one of the authors of Faith & Avatars. I started D&D with 4th Ed and the Living Forgotten Realms. The first book I got beyond those was F&A. It's always been my go to book when it comes to the deities of the Forgotten a Realms regardless of era or edition, so Thankyou very much.

DM of the Realms: A blog for my Forgotten Realms adventures.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2015 :  12:31:53  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, forgive me, I'm sure this has been asked before. Did you finish conversion notes for all installments of the Age of Worms AP? I can only find a few over at Paizo. 124, 129, 130 and just now, 126

Edit: never mind. I found them by searching for ''supplement'' instead of ''web enhancement.''

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 11 Feb 2015 13:32:13
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2015 :  20:40:35  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ERIC
Since you mentioned being the one who wrote lore for Lapaliiya, I have a question. I know the region is suspicious of arcane casters thanks to the Rage of Wizards, but is it anything more than that? And are some places prone to treating arcane spellcasters with any form of hatred, prejudice, discrimination? Now is this for all arcane casters or only Sorcerers and Wizards (and probably Beguilers and Warmages) bother them, but not so much Bard (or Spellthief or the weaker caster sorts)? Are wizards heavily regulated? Is there a shortage of wizard guilds, schools, and other such large gatherings? Does trade with its neighbors to the south in Halruaa, a land known for having a high population of wizards, influence them in any way? (I know Lapalgard is a waystop between the two nations in terms of trade).

Another question is can you tell us anything more regarding Lapalgard? Inhabitants, customs, sites, shops, taverns/inns, guilds, etc.? Just curious because I have a group of PCs that magically ended up getting transported far from their last locale and are stuck in Lapaliiya so they are trying to get back and Lapalgard is their first stop.

Edited by - Razz on 22 Feb 2015 16:28:58
Go to Top of Page

Owesstaer
Acolyte

Luxembourg
30 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2015 :  06:40:42  Show Profile Send Owesstaer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Filarion “Filvendorson” Floshin
===============================
Born in the Year of the Starfall (1300 DR), Filarion “Filvendorson” Floshin (CN male gold elf spellthief CAdv 9 ) is the only son of Filvendor “Lightfoot” Floshin (see Chapter 1) and Elsarassa Cerinlar (born 1182 DR, died 1315 DR), a moon elf who once served in Lord Elorfindar’s employ. ...
Late in the Year of the Moonfall (1344 DR), Filarion “retired” from life on the road and returned to the lower Delimbiyr Vale, where he had been born.

Filarion and his mother Elsarassa are given as elves. Yet Filarion retired from adventuring at 44 years old. Isn't that quite young for an elf?
Could it be that both of these chars were intended to be half-elves? Filarion was born when Elsarassa was 118 years old which would be quite old for a half-elf yet rather young for an elf (coming of age for moon elves is around 110 years if I remember correctly). Also, she died at 133 years already.
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2015 :  12:25:03  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Rrinlurgh, in the Graypeaks(I can't find a single mention of either of these anywhere)

I think Rrinlurgh is my made-up name for the dwarf-hold occupied by a (red?) dragon mentioned in FOR1 - The Draconomicon.

I was responsible for adding most of the obscure names to the 3rd patch of the Atlas.

--Eric

Did you ever confirm this? If yes, which dragon (what page in Draconomicon)? Thanks in advance!

Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2015 :  01:10:31  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's the difference between Morndinvuddrrin and Rornfaern?

Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2378 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2015 :  19:40:38  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Drow vampires Shyntlara Auvryndar and Tsabrak of the Blood were mentioned in "Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark".
Which type(s) of vampires are they? Run-of-the-mill energy-drainer, Nosferatu, that unearthly glowy dehydrating "Drow Vampire" creature from Ravenloft, something else?..

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2015 :  19:44:50  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

Drow vampires Shyntlara Auvryndar and Tsabrak of the Blood were mentioned in "Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark".
Which type(s) of vampires are they? Run-of-the-mill energy-drainer, Nosferatu, that unearthly glowy dehydrating "Drow Vampire" creature from Ravenloft, something else?..

When I wrote it, I was using 2e rules, so they were standard vampires.

What I envisioned were uniquely drow vampires that could easily blend in with drow noble society without drawing much attention. So their appearance would be more "drow-like" than "undead-like." Their powers would be unique, logical enhancements of natural drow noble powers, however they were articulated in the ruleset-de-jure.

In other words, they should function as drow nobles with unexpected powers and motives, rather than monsters.

--
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2015 :  19:50:34  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Rrinlurgh, in the Graypeaks(I can't find a single mention of either of these anywhere)

I think Rrinlurgh is my made-up name for the dwarf-hold occupied by a (red?) dragon mentioned in FOR1 - The Draconomicon.

I was responsible for adding most of the obscure names to the 3rd patch of the Atlas.

--Eric

Did you ever confirm this? If yes, which dragon (what page in Draconomicon)? Thanks in advance!

It's the one worshiped by orcs above the High Moor.

I think I added some info to Dragons of Faerun on this.

--
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2015 :  00:44:59  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It's the one worshiped by orcs above the High Moor.

I think I added some info to Dragons of Faerun on this.

Flashburn! (is there any more information about her in Dragons of Faerûn beyond her being given the draconic name Maughrysear on p. 153?) As always: more thanks than Sigil has portals for all you bring to the Realms!

EDIT: Found the mention of the Dragonclaws order too.

Edited by - Duneth Despana on 31 Aug 2015 00:50:32
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2015 :  20:18:34  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is the 'Askovyn Tangle' on the High Forest map that Markustay did for you actually supposed to be Auzkovyn Tangle?

Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2015 :  20:50:22  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

When you did the write up on Oghrann in Drizzt Do'Urden's guide to the Underdark, how did you envision the layout of Araulurrin?
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2015 :  04:26:53  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was there ever a "Lost Chapter" in Dragons of Faerun concerning information on updated information of the Draconic Pantheon, originally presented in 2nd edition's "Draconomicon?" A product description of the book mentioned information on the Draconic Pantheon before it's release. But I am sure it was cut, sadly, considering that was what originally sold me on the book. Would it be fair use to share with us with what was written, and never published, here at Candlekeep?
Go to Top of Page

Veritas
Learned Scribe

209 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2015 :  22:55:51  Show Profile  Visit Veritas's Homepage Send Veritas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Had some questions that started rattling around the brain box recently. With respect to the terrific work you did with the 2e FR gods books, how did you come up with their avatar classes and levels? Drawing more "in-universe" for the deities themselves, did they just pick and choose what classes, levels, and attributes their avatars had? Or would it be based on something else like the deity's own competency like the 3e approach where the deity had their own clases/levels.

Back in the 2e days, did you consider if there was an upper limit to the class/levels a deity could manifest? In the 2e model, could Mystra have rolled out of her megic bed one day and decide to fashion a level 113 wizard/Fighter 50?

Unrelatedly, I've been going back through my old Realms catalogue and am continuously floored by the quality of the content in each work you contributed to. Thank you so very much for that.
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2015 :  02:52:10  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings!

This has probably been asked before, since we've been enjoying Power of Faerun for almost 10 years now (!!) but I'm having no luck with google.

There are 8 Coats of Arms, on pages 63, 67, 69, 70, 73, 75, 76, and 79. Which companies or houses do these belong to?

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000