Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The Uluu Thanlongh
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2005 :  04:36:53  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all I was reading throught the camp Setiing and read about this creature. It seems odd to me as well as very freaky I have looked in quite a bit of places and see nothing resembeling it. Does anyone have an idea what it is or was. An embodiment of Ubtao An experiment gone wrong a wrathful spirit? Whatever it is it seems powerful Perhaps it something from the past if anybody nows please answer your opinions or knoweledge.

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein

Edited by - Senbar Flay on 01 Jan 2005 19:55:50

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  05:29:12  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I suspect that the only official information lies in that sidebar.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  09:56:14  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I suspect that the only official information lies in that sidebar.

I suspect that the Bookwyrm would be correct on that. I've found little in the relevant few tomes I've looked through. Although, you may want to try a search on the Mailing List. I saw a discussion based around the doings of Ubtao on there a few months past...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2005 :  02:01:12  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We it's the only "official" info there is I'll have to make my own.

Imagination is more important than knowledge for knowledge is limited imagination encircles the world.- Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2005 :  20:29:51  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Considering how vague that information is in the first place . . . that's probably the idea.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2005 :  03:08:14  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

We it's the only "official" info there is I'll have to make my own.

And don't forget to share what you make up here, if you wish. We are always on the look out for expanded Realmslore... .

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Senbar Flay
Learned Scribe

185 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2005 :  01:26:55  Show Profile  Visit Senbar Flay's Homepage Send Senbar Flay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would gladlyonce I cook it up that is.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2018 :  13:55:59  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe Flay,

Did you ever find any other additional information on this?

Best regards,

quote:

Hey all I was reading throught the camp Setiing and read about this creature. It seems odd to me as well as very freaky I have looked in quite a bit of places and see nothing resembeling it. Does anyone have an idea what it is or was. An embodiment of Ubtao An experiment gone wrong a wrathful spirit? Whatever it is it seems powerful Perhaps it something from the past if anybody nows please answer your opinions or knoweledge.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2020 :  19:45:36  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe Flay,

I realized that the title you gave is misspelled. I dug some more after coming back to this and found this, for you, and other curious Realms enthusiasts!

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Uluu_Thalongh

Best regards,

quote:

I would gladlyonce I cook it up that is.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2020 :  20:01:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been almost 14 years since he's been here. I'm doubting he still needs the info.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2020 :  21:28:56  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon Master Rupert,

Fair enough. I had this subscribed too for a while though as I was looking for the answer, and figured since I love the older threads relating to pre-Spellplague stuff, I'd help some other (hopefully) pre-Spellplague enthusiasts with said question. :)

Best regards as always!

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

It's been almost 14 years since he's been here. I'm doubting he still needs the info.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000