Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello all!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Basilisk
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2022 :  21:56:13  Show Profile Send The Basilisk a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm glad to be here! My friend recommended this place to me! I'm a big fan of BX to 2e adnd!

Thanks for having me!

Basil

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2022 :  23:55:31  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, there is much to find and a good resource of knowledge within these halls.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2022 :  01:25:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Basilisk
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2022 :  21:22:33  Show Profile Send The Basilisk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much for the kind and warm welcome! That's super awesome the authors poke around her, really good sign! I'm starting to run a 2e dalelands campaign shortly and i've ran into a weird inconsistency with the constables tower. I'm gonna hunt around for answers in the great library ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Basil
Go to Top of Page

The Basilisk
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2022 :  21:25:54  Show Profile Send The Basilisk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can see that! I've already scored a sweet map of central faerun that's absolutely perfect for my campaign. I plan on trying to make contributions where i can to pay it forward!

quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

Welcome, there is much to find and a good resource of knowledge within these halls.

Basil
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
275 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2022 :  23:47:12  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stop posting in this forum. Posts don't count here, and many users don't check "Well Met" very often. Welcome aboard!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2022 :  02:53:09  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElfBane

Stop posting in this forum. Posts don't count here, and many users don't check "Well Met" very often. Welcome aboard!

'Tis true that posts in the "Welcome to Candlekeep" section are not counted towards a person's post count, but people are free to converse here if they want to.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2022 :  04:02:25  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, post "score" isn't the reason to be here for sure.

Welcome to Candlekeep Basil!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000