Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Reading order
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gilreatr
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2021 :  07:29:04  Show Profile Send gilreatr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
New to the site and was hunting a complete reading order by chronological order. I have a complete set of all forgotten realms novels, read half of drizzt series, moonshae just feel like im jumpin all over the timeline.

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
275 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2021 :  13:29:15  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You want a chronological order of publishing? Or of Dale Reckoning? You realize that if you want DR, any subsequently released book may alter said order, right?
Go to Top of Page

Fayne
Acolyte

10 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2021 :  22:21:07  Show Profile Send Fayne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you mean by the Realms timeline (Dale Reckoning), I found this list online; http://www.o-love.net/realms/fr_time_books.html
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2021 :  21:54:12  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Depends on what you mean by chronological. There is bound to be some jumping around (and that's okay), as there are around 300 FR novels. I think Goodreads has a list of FR novels in order of events/timeline, and publication (if you go by publication, you may be jumping around between series).

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000