Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 5.5 Core Books coming in 2024 for 50th Anniversary
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1477 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2021 :  10:26:55  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Kingmaker and Wrath of the Righteous are both solid games.

Despite the bugginess - and to be fair, Owlcat and modders are doing a great job of working on the bugs and adding in new content - Kingmaker and Wrath are solid games.

They just have to work on the mythic models a bit more, because the base lich transformation is goofy as hell.

Reactivity is pretty good too; select Asmodeus as your patron and watch Baphomet sweat.
Go to Top of Page

Gelcur
Senior Scribe

502 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2021 :  18:59:29  Show Profile  Visit Gelcur's Homepage Send Gelcur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Azar

In the near future, please check your Private Messages.

I'll be waiting. I've been wanting to see what comes out of BG3, sadly everything I'm seeing is kind of disappointing. Where the original game brought the Realms to life for me, this just seems like a coat of Realms paint over a non-Realms game. I actually met a guy once who worked at Black Isle at the time of the original games and he conveyed that there was a deep passion for the Realms there. Gaming groups met weekly to play in the Realms and some had even read ALL the novels up that that point.

Owlcat's Pathfinder: Kingmaker game I will say was very much like BG1, I got lost in it up until I hit a bug I could not work my way around even with restoring from saves up to 2 hours old. If they could just get their engine less buggy I would love to see them have the Realms license.

The party come to a town befallen by hysteria

Rogue: So what's in the general store?
DM: What are you looking for?
Rogue: Whatevers in the store.
DM: Like what?
Rogue: Everything.
DM: There is a lot of stuff.
Rogue: Is there a cart outside?
DM: (rolls) Yes.
Rogue: We'll take it all, we may need it for the greater good.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000