Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Waterdeep Woods
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

perlmugp
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2020 :  01:13:55  Show Profile  Visit perlmugp's Homepage Send perlmugp a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I stumbled across a reference to the Waterdeep Woods on page 4 of the Daggerford supplement of the The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier. It mentions Moon elves being found in either the Misty Forest, the High Forest, or the Waterdeep Woods. I can't find any other mention of these woods, especially to something large enough to be home to any number of Moon elves. Anyone else out there familiar with this place?

--Zoomable Map of Faerun--

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2020 :  05:37:52  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker perlmugp,

I believe that to be the Ardeep Forest. It's in the same area, and as you can see, similar in name. Also, it was definitely a home to Moon Elves:

quote:
Ardeep Forest: A short day's ride outside the walls of Waterdeep, Ardeep was the home of moon elves who could remember when their forest had stretched all the way to the High Forest and beyond. Some echo of elven power still remains in the woods, and evil creatures do not feel comfortable among its tall blueleaf, dusk wood, and weir wood trees. (FRCS, 3rd Edition, p.176)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring

Edited by - cpthero2 on 23 Dec 2020 05:38:35
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000