Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Copper Elven Vampire/Archfey of Debauchery
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2020 :  02:49:33  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message
Senior Scribe TheIriaeban,

That certainly makes sense. Though, while I have naturally deferred to Master Rupert's jurisprudence in this matter, my continued request, predicated upon my own ethic, is to have Master Rupert provide the dirt of CopperElvenVampire (hereonin CEV) to the community so that if and when it is noticed that CEV or any derivatives of such name appear elsewhere espousing such negative comments, we can know, and respond with affirmatively and publicly acknowledged offenses.

Though, I wish to be clear: I very much appreciate and respect your viewpoint. Hence, my desire to defer ultimately to Master Rupert's decision (regardless of my vociferous responses). :)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2020 :  03:01:26  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Senior Scribe TheIriaeban,

That certainly makes sense. Though, while I have naturally deferred to Master Rupert's jurisprudence in this matter, my continued request, predicated upon my own ethic, is to have Master Rupert provide the dirt of CopperElvenVampire (hereonin CEV) to the community so that if and when it is noticed that CEV or any derivatives of such name appear elsewhere espousing such negative comments, we can know, and respond with affirmatively and publicly acknowledged offenses.

Though, I wish to be clear: I very much appreciate and respect your viewpoint. Hence, my desire to defer ultimately to Master Rupert's decision (regardless of my vociferous responses). :)

Best regards,

I third the vote not to show the posts. The rules on the forum are pretty clear, and moderation doesn't mean just banning people, but also removing material from the forums that others would find objectionable. There is no reason to see the posts to show that Wooly was in the right, since that is not how forum moderation works. If you feel a need to pursue this matter, you could ask Wooly to PM the messages to you, but he's under no obligation to do so.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2020 :  03:01:51  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message
Frankly, I'm glad he's gone. As a fellow elf lover, I enjoyed some of his posts, but after his first homophobic rant (which I saw the beginning of and reported), seeing him around always made me uncomfortable (and sad, considering he was dealing with elven lore and carried such bigoted views).

If Wooly decides to post CEV's comments, perhaps he could treat them as you would a spoiler, concealing them so that those who don't want to see them won't have to, but those who do will have the option.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2020 :  03:08:22  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message
Let the dead bury the dead. CEV is gone. We should move on and seal/close this scroll.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2020 :  03:21:43  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

Let the dead bury the dead. CEV is gone. We should move on and seal/close this scroll.

Agreed.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2020 :  03:29:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

It's probably for the best.

As for sharing ArchCEV's comments -- I don't see any value in having such things visible, here. It's just too problematic.

I think the PM I shared here says enough about ArchCEV's personality; we don't need to darken our halls further with his bile.

Moving along... So, how about that local sports team?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000