Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Old School Greetings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Muse
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2020 :  18:33:45  Show Profile Send Muse a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello there, I'm Muse, long time lurker and fan of the old school 1st and 2nd editions of the game. Mostly I enjoy reading the books and helping to inspire game settings and characters for my DM. The players figured out early if the DM's girlfriend is along for the ride, their chances of dying were slim. I joined Candlekeep to re-connect with some of my roots, and this seems like a nice community.

So greetings from the old school, and hope you have a wonderful day.

Muse
Your cure for writer's block.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2020 :  19:13:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2020 :  09:56:23  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome!

I haven't been back for a while, but this is always a friendly and informative place.
I hope you enjoy your time here!

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Muse
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2020 :  14:01:06  Show Profile Send Muse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you!

Muse
Your cure for writer's block.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000