Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Keryvorfall ?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2020 :  07:54:44  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone have any idea what "Keryvorfall" is?

It's mentioned once in "Sea of the Fallen Stars".

"Soyez réalistes : demandez l'impossible"

Sorry for my English... it's not my native tongue.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2020 :  08:54:28  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's the fall of the sea elven kingdom of Keryvyr in the Eleventh Serôs War in 942 DR.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Asharak
Learned Scribe

France
267 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2020 :  16:16:50  Show Profile Send Asharak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I should have put it together.

"Soyez réalistes : demandez l'impossible"

Sorry for my English... it's not my native tongue.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2020 :  21:40:23  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe Asharak,

I went to look that up myself, and I realized: there is a real dearth of information about the underwater region of the Sea of Fallen Stars. Starting at https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Sea_of_Fallen_Stars, and then clicking upon Seros, really shows the limited amount of info available. I was honestly surprised.

Especially since that fantastic accessory written by Mr. Schend is out there. What a fantastic accessory it is! :)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000