Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Fires of Fort Flame
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2019 :  22:53:41  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Descent Into Avernus had really put me into a Planescape state of mind. I figured with Fort Flame in Anchorome once having been attached to the Flaming Fist mercenary company, and baldur's Gate becoming such a prominent theme, that I could perhaps make some connections with the backdrop of the Spirit Realm and how it might be attached to Avernus.

This is just my WIP, but eventually it will be up on DmsGuild. At that point, I think I have to remove this link according to their rules, but this should be a good preview of where I am headed. I plan to add a little write up on Fort Flame itself and an attached monster appendix before it is released. I'll probably just put this up for a dollar to recoup the money I spent on art.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w50cRrsl1w-K_Vgx17Nu0cti86za_U2N

Please remember that this is just a WIP and has yet to be edited, or finished.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

Edited by - Seethyr on 30 Sep 2019 22:55:56

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2019 :  18:44:07  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fires is up, and I’ve included a write up on Fort Flame itself, attempting to follow Descent’s format for the Baldur’s Gate write up.

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/290847

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000