Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Mulhorandi conquest of Unther
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2019 :  15:30:19  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm talking about the 3rd edition event. Besides The Grand History of the Realms,, the article in Dragon 358 and the 3rd Campaign Setting, which other sources cover this event? Is for scientific purposes!

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2019 :  15:34:57  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There was a novel that went into it a bit. The Alabaster Staff. Its based in Messemprar and focuses on the power groups in said region. Dragons of Faerun kind of touches around it.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

873 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2019 :  15:56:31  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a little bit in Powers of Faerun, the sidebar on page 28.
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  00:22:01  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I guess it needs a few grammar fixes and a pair of new entries to expand on certain topics (the events from the novel, for instance), but the wiki really needed this article:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Untheric_Crusade

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 24 Jul 2019 00:22:25
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  01:51:04  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dragons of Faerun updates the Old Empires in a number of ways that help set the stage.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2020 :  02:41:32  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Zeromaru X,

Is that all you were able to find on that subject? I would think there would have been more.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Thanks. I guess it needs a few grammar fixes and a pair of new entries to expand on certain topics (the events from the novel, for instance), but the wiki really needed this article:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Untheric_Crusade

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2020 :  02:52:00  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, those were the only sources I could find.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2020 :  05:36:21  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Zeromaru X,

Wow. That is just surprising to me in light of the countries in the midst of it. Very strange indeed.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Yeah, those were the only sources I could find.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000