Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Chaos Scar in the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brix
Learned Scribe

147 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2019 :  16:12:39  Show Profile Send Brix a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I thought that the Moonsea north is a natural fit, with
Castle Vathar being Restwell Keep, and the centre of the crater houses a Pool of Radiance/Darkness. Endboss Tyranthraxus and a possesed Giant.
You can also easily put the whole Nentir Vale stuff there. With lots of Netheril gods, Elven exarchs, and Primordials.

Edited by - Brix on 30 Mar 2019 16:22:05

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2019 :  18:18:08  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What I like about the Chaos Scar is that the adventures are easy to port to everywhere, whitout too much work. That's true for nearly most 4e adventures, tho.

I've added a few of the Chaos Scar adventures to my Tymanther campaign. I used the plagueland to the south of Ash Lake to explain the chaos shards and other crazyness from the modules. Restwell Keep became Ulharisvaerkshurthi (translated to common as "Plagueland's Keep"), and the Mages of Saruun are the remnants of the Enclave (the wizards' cabal of old Unther).

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000