Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Jovial Salutations to all!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vish1990
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2018 :  03:56:45  Show Profile Send vish1990 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings loremasters,

I have lurked on this forum for a few years now, constantly relying on the search engine for help with drafting campaigns. You were critical to my campaigns set in Athkatla and Tethyr.

I hope to take a more active role now after lurking for some time. I am heightening my study of the Realms and--as strange as it may sound--there just aren't many FR lovers out there in my professional life!

My name's Drew, I'm a dad/husband/DM/Level 18 Ranger/Fighter.

My first experience with FR was Baldur's Gate II (Late, I know!). From there, I played NWN and got into some of the books. I read the Icewind Dale Trilogy around 2004 and enjoyed it immensely. Thus my knowledge of the Forgotten Realms slept for about 11 years, until my wife and I got into 5th edition with some old friends.

Slowly, I've become obsessed with the Realms. I enjoy collecting old publications and adventures. Our main campaign is set in 1483-ish (DR) Dragonmere and has taken us all along the Sword Coast, Dragon Coast, the Savage Frontier, the Dalelands and the Lands of Intrigue.

My favorite regions of the Realms are currently Tethyr and the Dragon Coast. I've studied Turmish, Maztica and the Moonshaes pretty intensely for some campaigns I'm drafting.

I look forward to reading and discussing the Realms with you!

Drew

Edited by - vish1990 on 06 Jun 2018 03:57:46

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2018 :  04:04:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

vish1990
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2018 :  14:33:27  Show Profile Send vish1990 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Looking forward to it :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000