Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Help with Tudor Age D&D setting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LWhitehead1
Learned Scribe

118 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2018 :  18:57:16  Show Profile Send LWhitehead1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi I need help in World Building my Tudor Age D&D setting, which I hope would become official.

What is the Twist well for one the Non Human Player Races aren't thick on the ground like they are in other settings, Humans are most thick on this setting.

This is due to other races warring with each other and there arrogance and the Human race uprising. The Elves were the First Race that they created Humans as a Slave Race.

Now currently Elves, and other non Human player Races live in Gettoes in Human cities.

What player kits are suitable for this setting, and how would Magic and Gods fit the Tudor Age?.

LW

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2018 :  17:00:18  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wait, did elves create other races (including humans), or humans created elves (and other races)?

With classes and kits, it would depend on what is the societies perception on magic. Is it widelly accepted? Is it allowed, but still feared by most? Are some forms of magic (ie arcane for example), illegal?

And is the setting concentrated on the Britain equivalent, or will it also touch uppon other parts of the world?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000