Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Pool of Radiance: Denlor
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2018 :  01:01:44  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is there any additional information regarding Denlor or his tower in the city of Phlan beyond the novel?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2018 :  04:30:08  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As you know, the novel differed from the FRC1 Ruins of Adventure supplement and the Pool of Radiance CRPG. Where they conflict, the latter sources are popularly (but not unanimously) considered "canon".

Denlor was only a minor character in the Pool of Radiance novel, though he might have been mentioned in passing within the subsequent Pools novels.

Shen, Ren, and Tarl (or whatever their names where) had full NPC writeups somewhere. In fact, I think they had children who also had NPC writeups.

Some city maps of Phlan (and the 4E Monuments of the Ancients stuff) place the Pool where it is located within the novel. Others where it was found in the game.

Tyranthraxus of course had complete writeups in several sources. Porphyris Cadorna and various other "interesting" NPCs also had minor writeups or mentions here and there.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2018 :  19:34:28  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wanted to get as much information about him as I can compile because I want to use him in the Ruins of Adventure module we are getting ready to start. Instead of him dying though, I wanted to keep him on as a permanent part of OUR Forgotten Realms.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000