Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 New to the forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ariseal
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  10:55:34  Show Profile Send Ariseal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Figured I would say hello.

My name is Victoria Phillips and I have been gaming for around 19 years. I have played
Dungeons and dragons from 2nd to 5th and several other systems. I have run games from 3rd to 5th. I have been an ST for several systems and a DM for DnD for several years. My strength and weakness as a DM is my style. I run a loose by he seat of my pants style with an overarching plot in my head and a minimal notes to keep me from forgetting. This has made me very versatile and my plots can’t be easily broken without me being able to adapt.

However I feel this has made my campaigns not as good as DMs who put deep thought effort and planning into their work. So for my next campaign I am trying to do a lot more write up and world building on my next campaigns. In that spirit I gotten an account here on candlekeep so I can get some feedback on my ideas and see how well they can feasibly fit in the the FG timeline.

I apologize for any typos, grammatical errors and weird sentence placement on the page this is typed from an iPhone at work.

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  11:18:26  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Ariseal

Welcome to Candlekeep. Thou art certainly in the right place if it is Realmslore ye seek. Enjoy thy stay within these halls of knowledge.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: