Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Picking locations for backstory
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ZAxel
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2018 :  23:41:47  Show Profile Send ZAxel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm looking to be more specific with the locations for my character's backstory. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions in Faerūn that would fit the descriptions well. I'm doing the LMoP campaign right now.

Hometown: My character is a half-elf. He's from a large, predominately human city and didn't have much contact with elves growing up. He had an elvish first name and blue hair so he's not being subtle about being a half-elf. His last name is a Mulan name. He felt alienated by both human and elvish societies, but not necessarily discriminated against.

University: He eventually left the city and went to study at a university. He desired to learn everything about every creature he could (monsters, humanoids, abominations, etc).

Forest: One day when he was in a forest studying the local wildlife, he inadvertently entered a pact with an unfathomable being.

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2018 :  12:28:01  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about Procampur? Large Shou "China Town" style location there.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000