Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hartsvale
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2017 :  23:17:40  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is anyone else surprised that Hartsvale has featured as much as it has in the Adventurer's League modules in the Storm King's Thunder storyline? In previous editions we rarely got the smallest passing sentence or annotation on a map. The most I remeber written was in the Waterdeep 3rd ed sourcebook that revealed Madeiron Sunderstone to be from there, a distant cousin of the current queen and directly descended from Brun I, the first king and son of the giant demigod Hartkiller. It something that I like but I have to say I am surprised by it.

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2017 :  00:21:58  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am surprised. It was so badly shoe-horned into the Realms that I just assumed we were all just going to forget about it.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000