Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Candlekeep Site Update (24-July-2017)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2017 :  14:38:44  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

A new site content update, as listed below. Contains product pages and many year's collated So Saith Ed plus Steven Schend's responses from the Chamber of Sages.

1) New product information pages: Tomb of Annihilation, Tomb of Annihilation Board Game, Dice Masters: Tomb of Annihilation, Icons of the Realms: Tomb of Annihilation, Tomb of Annihilation Tomb and Traps set, Tomb of Annihilation Dice Set, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Betrayal at Baldur's Gate, Frost Giant's Fury, Neverwinter and Tales from the Yawning Portal.

2) Updated the Forgotten Realms Bibliography and 2017 Release Schedule.

3) Added collated postings of So Saith Ed for 2010-2016 and Steven Schend for 2004-2016 in the Realms Lore section. Many thanks fot KanzenAU for formatting and presenting these by subject.

As always, this update can be viewed directly via links on the Home Page and News page.

Also please join us on Facebook and follow our feeds on Twitter.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2017 :  14:57:17  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, thank you so much, KanzenAU, for that compilation of Ed's lore.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2017 :  23:37:06  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries - I'm glad my obsessiveness can be of use to someone else!

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2017 :  08:04:39  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks !!!

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2017 :  11:10:56  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Note that I have now updated the So Saith Ed index page and the Realms Lore page with links to Microsoft Word versions of the files (for greater navigation capabilities). Courtesy of KanzenAU.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2017 :  19:31:48  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. There are lots of stuff I have to read now.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2017 :  00:07:44  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's just shy of 500 pages worth of Ed and THO's answers, and just shy of 200 of Steven Schend's - so a lot of reading indeed! That is, if you haven't checked out their threads already.

I heartily recommend the word document of the file over the PDF - using the Navigation function in Word makes it a lot easier to navigate, as I've sorted all the posts into categories.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2382 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2017 :  18:13:59  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KanzenAU

I heartily recommend the word document of the file over the PDF - using the Navigation function in Word makes it a lot easier to navigate, as I've sorted all the posts into categories.

PDF allows "contents" tree, most viewers automatically display it in the sidebar if it's present.

Also, why Word when there are open formats?

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000