Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Lords Of Darkness REF5 TSR
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2017 :  22:54:36  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
hi!!! I want ot ask if there is a map for the adventure VAMPIRES from the above book, because inside the book there is not one.

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2017 :  23:06:19  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not that I know of, but searches for "ravens bluff map" yield a bunch of results on google.
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2017 :  23:20:36  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Not that I know of, but searches for "ravens bluff map" yield a bunch of results on google.

Thanks..yes that is true..But what about the sewers included in the adventure??

HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2017 :  03:12:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are no maps for that adventure in the pdf, either.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2017 :  07:42:17  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks..I can't find map for the sewers and in the other accessories for the Raven's Bluff city..So i will have to make one for the adventure..

HE DECAPITATES!!!

Go to Top of Page

Vlad
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2017 :  18:29:54  Show Profile  Visit Vlad's Homepage Send Vlad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a map on the inside of the cover (back).
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2017 :  14:00:03  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vlad

There is a map on the inside of the cover (back).

Yes..this for the city[and it is unumbered according to the adventure] ..But for the Sewers there is not..

HE DECAPITATES!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000