Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Artemis Entreri & Queen Brianne Dragonsbanes?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  22:42:26  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was just curious about the cinnabar wastes, which led me to this article on Vaasa during the 4e era. I'm guessing at some point Artemis returned to Vaasa and got it on with the Queen. Granted it COULD be someone else with the last name Entreri. It could be that the child was released to a loyal family with the name Entreri and so the child took that last name. Just curious if anything was ever done with this or confirmed (and yes Brian, I am looking at you). More curious on it than anything else.... though since Artemis is still alive, IF his son tried to retake the throne, it could be a plot device.

From Dungeon 177's entry for Vaasa by Brian James below

Kaggen Entreri: Even as a young Knight-Bombardier, Kaggen has distinguished himself as a fierce swordsman and natural leader. Kaggen’s platoon has been recently been deployed to Frohm’s Rest to investigate reports of a Zhengyian relic unearthed in the region. Unknown even to himself, Kaggen Entreri is the lost heir of the royal house of Dragonsbane. His late mother, Queen Brianne kept knowledge of this illegitimate pregnancy secret from all but her closest advisors.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  00:40:55  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know anything about this specifically, but Entreri also has a link to the throne of Damara, as told by "Hero":
(highlight below for spoiler)
He kills the King of Damara.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  17:31:11  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just kill me now...

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  18:38:05  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But its so kewl. What could you possibly find not to like about this "lore"

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2017 :  01:29:26  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, I'm not a big Salvatore fan either, but you know what they say when you have a bunch of lemons.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2017 :  02:25:48  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Find another company selling Papaya Juice?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000