Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Once More Into the Realms!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paperbard
Acolyte

Canada
0 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2017 :  23:34:45  Show Profile Send paperbard a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello there, I'm a pathfinder DM who's looking to run a game in the forgotten realms setting, trying to become acquainted with it again and collate any conversion work I can find for my game. Ashe Ravenheart, if you see this post, I'd very dearly like to know about the conversions you did.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2017 :  23:59:33  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hee hee hee!

Do you use Hero Labs?

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

paperbard
Acolyte

Canada
0 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  00:16:00  Show Profile Send paperbard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. - Theodore Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  00:40:33  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Forgotten Realms - Pathfinder

Add this link into your sources update.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Edited by - Ashe Ravenheart on 25 May 2017 00:40:56
Go to Top of Page

paperbard
Acolyte

Canada
0 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  00:46:06  Show Profile Send paperbard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A thousand thankyous. Now to look over it, change translate it to spheres of power, and put it into my handouts for my campaign:P

Go to Top of Page

paperbard
Acolyte

Canada
0 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  01:36:01  Show Profile Send paperbard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's giving me some errors.

http://i.imgur.com/argqs8q.jpg

EDIT: Did some finagling, how do I deal with the preclude errors since I don't have the requisite books?

Edited by - paperbard on 25 May 2017 01:53:30
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  13:21:35  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh.. Some of those (Mind Flayer, Beholder, etc.) are for the "Old School" import (Listed as MattDroz's Pathfinder Retro Names). Unfortunately, some of the items (like Chosen of Mystra) required the Mythic play rules, but they shouldn't throw up errors, you just wouldn't be able to use them in Hero Labs.

I've been working on a physical document detailing all the updates, but it's been a side project and has been taking a long time to write out and format. If you want, I can provide the information for specifics easily enough, just ask away!

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000