Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Alvarele Tasundrym
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordXenophon
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2017 :  01:35:26  Show Profile Send LordXenophon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anybody have character stats for Alvarele Tasundrym? I'm running 2.5e, but will accept info for other D&D versions.

Disintegration is in the eye of the Beholder.

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2017 :  22:52:15  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why does that name sound familiar?
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2017 :  22:59:25  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The name is mentioned in the Grand History of the Realms. Web search does not have much information at all.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Alvaerele_Tasundrym was best info I could find.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2017 :  23:07:07  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She appears in Secrets of the Magister, and Steven Schend used her in Blackstaff. I think those are her only appearances.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North

Edited by - KanzenAU on 22 Apr 2017 23:08:17
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2017 :  01:52:38  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She was a former Magister who became a Chosen of Mystra. I also featured her in one of my "vignettes" in GHotR. No stats exist.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2017 :  02:35:03  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

She was a former Magister who became a Chosen of Mystra. I also featured her in one of my "vignettes" in GHotR. No stats exist.

-- George Krashos

Very cool. I enjoy the anonymity of no stats.
Go to Top of Page

LordXenophon
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2017 :  03:01:25  Show Profile Send LordXenophon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, if no stats exist, I will roll them up.

I want to use her as a roaming quest-giver and an occasional deus ex machina, the way Ed used Elminster. My players have become rather involved with the church of Mystra, but I want a less-known alternative to Elminster and Laeral. I like the fact that she appears in the books and can be looked up, but the players can't actually find anything useful about her. That adds to the mystery.

Disintegration is in the eye of the Beholder.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000