Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Giveaway on Facebook's FORGOTTEN REALMS ARCHIVES
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2017 :  14:53:25  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi, folks.

There's currently a giveaway on the Facebook group Forgotten Realms Archives for a copy of the comic book Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons, Vol. 8, which contains an adaptation of my Forgotten Realms story "The Great Hunt" and also a Dragonlance story by Richard Knaak.

This contest will run until noon on April 1, EST. To enter, just add a comment to the post. If you're not a member of this group, you'll need to join, but then, why wouldn't you? :)

Here's a link to my website for more info. I can't link directly to a closed Facebook group; you'll have to get there on your own.

http://www.elainecunningham.com/free-stuff/facebook-giveaway-the-great-hunt/

Man-of-Fur
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2017 :  00:01:54  Show Profile Send Man-of-Fur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you so much Elaine for this awesome giveaway, and for the kind words. It means a lot :)
Here is a link to join the Forgotten Realms Archives for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheForgottenRealmsArchives/

Mike from the Forgotten Realms Archives...
Go to Top of Page

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2395 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2017 :  11:56:45  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There's another contest underway on the Forgotten Realms Archives, same basic idea. Two commenters will be chosen by random number generator to receive download codes for a copy of the WINTER WITCH audiobook. This novel, written with Dave Gross, is set in the Pathfinder Tales universe, but since Dave and I are both FR alumni, I'm calling this close enough.

If you like audiobooks, stop by, add a comment.

And if you like Pathfinder Tales setting, you should try Dave's series, which starts with PRINCE OF WOLVES. Radovan and the Count are great characters, and Dave's books are head and shoulders above everything else I've read in this line. If he's not quite the RA Salvatore of Pathfinder, he damn well should be.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000